Arduino Nipple Puller

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
zorkentine

Arduino Nipple Puller

Post by zorkentine »

So, I am making this post for 2 reasons. One is to show off this cool device I made, and the other is to start a larger discussion about microcontrollers in bondage and self-bondage. So first things first…. Behold! The automated and random nipple puller! Check out the video in the link below. The video consists of a close up camera shot of the device and me explaining it. Feel free to ask me any questions. I can also share my source code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXUf23S7P9A

A few months ago I started a website dedicated to farming ideas from other kinky people. I claimed that if people came to me with their kinky automated ideas I would build them for very cheap. It wasn’t ever intended to be a business and it never became one. In fact, it never became anything, lol. I have never collected a cent. I will repeat for the moderators, I will give away the plans for this device for free, I am not a business. I will restructure my website in the future to reflect this. I feel I have to mention this because the YouTube video I made has a link to my website on it.

Now to my intended purpose for this post. I have made several microcontroller based bondage toys over the last few years and I intend to make more. One of the first things I ever made was an automated breathplay device which I will not be posting due to forum rules. I would love to hear from like minded people (whether you’re a programmer or not) about some fun and new ideas that could be run by a microcontroller. There is tons of bondage software out there for general use computers, but I find that microcontrollers are much better suited to bondage. They are smaller, use less power, and can easily be soldered into larger systems that control locks and motors.

I’ll start with an idea I had recently. I have been experimenting with GPS modules and found that they are quite cheap (about 20 US dollars for a good one). If I attached a GPS module to a microcontroller that was controlling an e-stim device and maybe an electronic lock holding handcuffs together I could program many outdoor scenarios.

Scenario 1: The sub gets locked in electronically controlled handcuffs with an e-stim device. They have to walk through some wilderness to a destination and only when the GPS confirms they have reached said destination are they released.

Scenario 2: We start with the same basic premise as scenario 1 except we also use the GPS to measure the speed that the sub is moving. If the sub doesn’t keep up a certain pace in her high heels she will be shocked through her e-stim device. Maybe the shocks will start weak and increase the slower the sub moves or maybe the shocks intensity will be random.

Scenario 3: We start with the same basic premise as the last two scenarios except we now have 2 destinations with a short distance in between and the subs speed is being measured. The sub must walk between to locations quickly enough to prevent the device from punishing her and she must finish a certain number of laps before she is released.

Scenario 4: The sub is locked in embarrassing clothes. The keys to locks are in a box that will only open at a certain GPS location. The sub will have to drive or walk or both to a destination before they will be able to remove the clothes. I personally would like to be locked in some sort of hobble maid uniform with sky high heels.

I would love to hear your ideas! I should have shared this a long time ago and I regret being so shy. :oops:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Arduino Nipple Puller

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Zorkentine.
Send me a Private Message when you get a chance.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice design. I like it. You can even replace the last piece of the string with a strong elastic, which will make it take longer for the clamps to be pulled off the nipples. :twisted:

It can also be used to tighten different elastics of different lengths until they break.
For example, they are attached to your buttocks with a cord. On the side of the device, the elastics are cut in half so that they break there.
When and which elastic hits your buttocks first? :mrgreen:

Looking out for your ideas. :drool:
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

The device is currently programmed to pull a little and then release, and then repeat this over and over. It will always pull more than it releases, so it makes your nipples really sore by tugging on them over and over again until it finally pulls the clamps off. I think your idea of adding elastic would make it take even longer, which is great. :twisted:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I do like your nipple puller and the idea you have for a GPS controlled release!

I would recommend adding a bit of elastic, such as a rubber band, to the string before it attaches to the nipple clamps. The reason I say this is from a self-bondage session I created for myself a while back. I called it the "slow zipper pull". I had a bunch (about 24) clothespins attached to a cord, and then clipped to my cock, balls and nipples. Then there was a fairly long length of the cord that ran off to where I had taken the motorized rotisserie spit from the barbecue, mounted to a wooden frame, and the string attached to the spit. I was locked spread-eagle on the floor, so I couldn't move much. It took about half an hour to wind up the slack in the cord before the first clothespin got pulled off, but then about 30 seconds per clothespin. I was expecting a very slow build of of tension until the clothespin slipped off, but I wimped out and would use what little motion I had available to jerk against the pull and get the clothespin to come off a bit more quickly. A rubber band where the clothespin attached to the cord might have prevented that.

As for your GPS release:
1) by all means, have a backup release mechanism!
2) You will need to be able to establish a minimum, non-zero distance to satisfy the system; the GPS coordinate can not be exact. There can be a significant error determined by how the GPS satellites are positioned, and God forbid they ever turn "Selective Availability" back on.

You should consider selling your gizmos on Etsy! I would buy one, especially if you included the source software

R. Mc.
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

rmcingle wrote: As for your GPS release:
1) by all means, have a backup release mechanism!
2) You will need to be able to establish a minimum, non-zero distance to satisfy the system; the GPS coordinate can not be exact. There can be a significant error determined by how the GPS satellites are positioned, and God forbid they ever turn "Selective Availability" back on.

R. Mc.
Your concerns are well informed. These cheap GPS modules work, but are by no means perfect (or even good, lol). The user should ABSOLUTELY NOT RELY on this device to work. I've made plenty of devices that have straight up died in the middle of using them for reasons I did not understand. Home soldered electronics using cheap components are not reliable, and this is all assuming my software is bug free. As far as the GPS coordinates are concerned, I figured I'd map out a circle with a 100 meter radius or more. The user would have to go to a location (like a park or something) and they should be able to trigger the system even with severe inaccuracy. I could use an OLED screen and digital compass to create a pointer to tell the user which direction it wants them to walk, this way if they're near the way point they won't have to guess. If done properly I think this device could be tons of fun, but it will always require a backup. Something I enjoy doing is 3D printing a box to hold the key that is locked up, then the user can break the device in an emergency. It's never fun to break something you spent time working on, so I feel like it's a decent deterrent (at least for me). :)