SB Dildo Lift Station

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
leylaonedge

SB Dildo Lift Station

Post by leylaonedge »

Hey All,

Looking to plan a SB session, but would love to hear your thoughts or ideas on something.

I was hoping to use a Bad Dragon Dildo (Chance with Flair) with Cum Tube for reference with this.

During the session similar to Frogger or similar kneeling, I'd like to have something Pneumatic or Electric slowly push the dildo in. I figure with the Home Automation things, I can turn a pump on/off or shaft on/off, but no idea what to drive it. This would be a toy, that I know "fits" with pre-stretching etc, so no worries there, but if possible would have some sort of limit switch if there was too much resistance. I'd also like to have a secondary pneumatic system to auto push lube through to make sure I'm continually lubricated as it gets inserted.

But my challenge here would be something to slowly lift and raise/drive the dildo home....

L

And then if any of you are magic, I'd also love a locking chastity belt so that I'd need to the long walk, or next steps fully plugged with cum lube :rofl:

And if you do have any ideas, I do have a 3d printer for "fun"
rmcingle

Re: SB Dildo Lift Station

Post by rmcingle »

Pneumatic would certainly work, but it would be "springy" and there would be a lot of pieces involved: cylinder, compressed air, valves, etc.

A much simpler mechanism would be a "linear actuator". Look at this:
https://www.amazon.com/ECO-LLC-Stroke-A ... 160&sr=8-4

Now you can use an Arduino or similar CPU system to operate a relay that will extend or retract the linear actuator. Apply 12V in one orientation to the wires and the ram extends. Reverse the connections and it retracts.

R.Mc.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

The

There was an earlier thread involving forced insertion. There may be several threads, but this is the one I am aware of. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12773.

I don't like to rain on anyone's parade, but linear actuators like the one you show can do serious damage to your body if something goes wrong and you are unable to escape because you are tied down.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote: I don't like to rain on anyone's parade, but linear actuators like the one you show can do serious damage to your body if something goes wrong and you are unable to escape because you are tied down.
Agreed, any system that forces motion can easily become a serious problem.

With a little more work it would be feasible to arrange for a 'gas lift' cylinder in series with the linear actuator or whatever else the motion is obtained from. If the gas spring had a force of say 40 pounds and had a longer stroke than the maximum range of the linear actuator then you could be assured that you wouldn't ever subject yourself to more than 40 pounds of force. Granted, there are still worst case scenarios where even 40 pounds could be dangerous.

R.Mc.
zack1

Post by zack1 »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:The

There was an earlier thread involving forced insertion. There may be several threads, but this is the one I am aware of. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12773.

I don't like to rain on anyone's parade, but linear actuators like the one you show can do serious damage to your body if something goes wrong and you are unable to escape because you are tied down.

This is a fairly easy problem to overcome. If you get a emergency stop button and wire it in parallel with the power going to the linear actuator you could always press it to completely cut power to it. Combine this with an arduino program you could create a nice routine that you could adjust to the speed you'd prefer so you can slowly accustom to being stretched out. If desired you could make your restraints with electro magnets and wire those to the estop so you're completely released. There are plenty of designs already on this forum about such restraints. In order to keep from chickening out suspend a bucket of ice water or similar above you on an unbalanced pivot held in place with another electro magnet. Then hitting the estop cuts the power to everything stopping the motor and unlocking you but also dropping the water on you.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Zack.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, zack1. You can indeed control a lot with an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi. :hi:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum Zack1.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.