Is there a way to kink a Planetary Gear Set?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

Is there a way to kink a Planetary Gear Set?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Spin off thread from here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13380&start=435#p111608
planetary-gear-set-animation.gif
planetary-gear-set-animation.gif (451.23 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Is there a way to kink a Planetary Gear Set?

Relevant retweets from that other post :
My imagination was immediately occupied with a treadmill to which your nipples are connected. Required to keep turning in circles if you don't want to suffer pain from the nipples. :twisted: :mrgreen:

The treadmill I have definitely seen in the likes of House of Gord, both the treadmill and "mobile turn" can be seen in Insex and its sister studios.
Maybe you are combining the 2 scenarios on a sort of "reverse merry-go-round" in which you must turn by walking to counter a motorized rod that has you attached and is rotating in the same direction of travel.

Right, with the nipple clamps attached to the motorized rod.
As they used to raise the anchor on the wooden ships by turning a rotating wheel with horizontal rods.
Only it is here that the wheel with the horizontal bar rotates automatically with a motor and you are obliged to follow this movement.
The mistress can regulate the speed at which you should run your rounds. :twisted:

Does yours use a planetary gearset? Maybe the motor rotates the "sun" gear" to turn the "planets", and the merry-go-treadmill is connected to the outer race (forgot what it is called) and you walk to counter the motor. Essentially, whoever is going faster wins, but if the motor goes faster, you get pulled inward. This would also make your effort go further, as the closer you stand to the middle, the more you will accelerate the outer race. For a neat trick, the operator could reverse the direction of the motor without telling the victim, and they would experience pain before realizing they must reverse direction. :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When you don't run the solid shaft through the middle gear as in the animation above, but for example through the upper small gear and connect your nipple clamps to a tooth of the lower small gear, you have to make fairly arbitrary movements (move in circles of the small gear while that small gear moves on its own within the enclosing gear).

Particularly in the fictional case that the radius of the small gears is about 2 meters (6.56 ft).

All that is of course fictitious because it requires an entire installation to hang such a heavy construction of gears above your head.

I added the following drawing to make it easier to understand:
Planetgear.jpg
Planetgear.jpg (31.7 KiB) Viewed 2669 times
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

An example I received from a member of BoundAnna with an automatic spinning system is:
https://bondagevalley.cc/video/2151/muz ... handcuffs/ (click on: "Skip this and play" and the spinning starts at 1:42).
Only I think her handcuffs failed. They should have been attached to the chain with the padlock.
spam javelin

Post by spam javelin »

Yes, yes I have!

I have "kinked" a small planetary gear set along with an ESP32 microcontroller, a cheap BYJ28 stepper motor, some flat bar, threaded bar and 2 of my own designed & 3d printed nipple clamps.

With some very simple Arduino code, it runs a program of random delays and random stepper speed movements, slowly closing the clamps and increasing their bite.

The planetary gearbox serves to connect the stepper to the threaded bar to close the clamps & also reduce the speed & increase the torque of the very cheap 5v stepper motor.

I also have clip-on spikes for the clamps if the mood takes me.

Its all just currently a working concept which I would like to develop the code further to allow user set variables and perhaps interface with other software etc, but I don't have the time to learn the required coding skills at this time.
Shannon SteelSlave

Aloha from Bound Anna, Spam Javelin
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

spam javelin wrote:Yes, yes I have!

I have "kinked" a small planetary gear set along with an ESP32 microcontroller, a cheap BYJ28 stepper motor, some flat bar, threaded bar and 2 of my own designed & 3d printed nipple clamps.

With some very simple Arduino code, it runs a program of random delays and random stepper speed movements, slowly closing the clamps and increasing their bite.

The planetary gearbox serves to connect the stepper to the threaded bar to close the clamps & also reduce the speed & increase the torque of the very cheap 5v stepper motor.

I also have clip-on spikes for the clamps if the mood takes me.

Its all just currently a working concept which I would like to develop the code further to allow user set variables and perhaps interface with other software etc, but I don't have the time to learn the required coding skills at this time.
:hi:
That is interesting, I'd love to see a photo of that, could you post one for us to admire please?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Spin off thread from here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13380&start=435#p111608
planetary-gear-set-animation.gif
The advantage of a planetary gear would be having the ability to drive multiple toys from a single drive. Such as pump a dildo, pull nipple clips and spank all at once, the problem with having a single drive though is all three items would run at the same speed, stop and go at the same time unless a secondary clutch or futher geared ratios were fitted.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

By holding certain members and allowing others to turn, and changing the holding and turning, you can also create different gear ratios. Or lock the whole thing together to create a 1: 1 drive. It's how automatic transmissions work.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Kinky gearheads... :facepalm:

You can also get mooned by a planetary gear. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
spam javelin

Post by spam javelin »

Images can be found at 3DCults https://cults3d.com/:1511292

The version I have uploaded is a manual one and would use a wing nut instead of the long hex nut on the RH end.

I have not, as yet, uploaded the planetary gearbox design but may do if there is interest.

The gearbox slides onto the flat bar at the RH end of the assembly and drives the long hex nut, this way it can be disengaged quickly if needed.

Also in the picture is a universal joint in the centre of the threaded rod, this isn't required as it works great with a solid threaded bar just something I was experimenting with to improve fit by putting an upward bend in the flat bar to better suit my slightly outward pointing nipples.

There is also the clip-on spikes on the 3Dcults link for you to check out.
spam javelin

Post by spam javelin »

Pictures are now on 3DCults website https://cults3d.com/:1511292 for the dual clamp set up, https://cults3d.com/:1511433 for the stepper motor gearbox.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, spam javelin.
Hope that you one day have the time to learn the required code skills. :wink: