Hair tie for short hair

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
darkfox

Hair tie for short hair

Post by darkfox »

Hello there,

for a long time I have been wondering how to replace the hair tie that looks so sexy on long hair, for short hair as well. Yesterday I tested a new method that works. It uses BEVARA Sealing clip from Ikea.
6864.jpg
I used four smaller clips, two on each side of the parting in the hair. One clip placed normally on the hair strand, the other under the first and over the bent hair sticking out of the first clip.
After tying with a string, the hair could be tied to the legs in a hogtie and pulled with a one-way pulley. The feeling was amazing.

You're welcome :hi:
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
kinbaku

Re: Hair tie for short hair

Post by kinbaku »

I was happy a little too soon. I use these to seal my freezer bags, so I had them available without having to go to the store.
However, my hair is just a little too short to use it. :cry:
Thanks for the info, I just have to wait until the hairs have grown a bit further and then warn the hairdresser not to cut them too short. :rofl:
kinbaku

Re: Hair tie for short hair

Post by kinbaku »

Tried today and it works. :D

Then with the middle of a rope tied around it with a simple overhand knot.

Sit well against the back on a chair with 2 vertical outer backrests (the thick styles in the drawing).
The 2 ends over each shoulder to the front and under the armpits to the back, around the outside of the outer vertical styles of the chair and then the ropes around those vertical styles to the inside of these styles back to the front.
Then back under the armpits to the front and around the torso with a prusik knot tied together just above the nipples. :twisted:

Tense while looking straight up (head all the way back) and exhale fully. :shock:

If you look straight ahead, your hair is constantly pulled, this is reinforced with every inhalation that also exerts a pressure on the nipples. 8)
Turning your head to the left or right is also strongly limited because you pull your hair in the opposite direction.

I can make a sketch if needed.

I was so tied up as I typed this. Never thought I'd make so many head movements when I type. :mrgreen: