Discovered a better, cleaner ice release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
ZipMeUp

Discovered a better, cleaner ice release

Post by ZipMeUp »

It is very easy to get stuck in self bondage. I have gotten close several times and it has always been due to difficulty of getting the key into the keyhole to release yourself.
Getting stuck is a lot harder if the straps release after a certain amount of time.

Ice locks can do this, but they are drippy and bulky. Fortunately I discovered a better alternative.
  • Take two pieces of webbing and overlap them by about 3 inches.
  • Take a section of rag and wrap it around the overlapping webbings.
  • Wrap a cord/string/shoelace around the rag to keep it in place.
  • At this point, the device should come apart with little effort.
  • Dampen the joint with water, wring it gently, and freeze it
  • Wrap the joint with a dry rag tied with a cord/string/shoelace to keep it from coming loose.
As the ice slowly melts during bondage, the outer rag will soak up any moisture that leaks from the inner one. Once all the ice melts, there is nothing holding the joint together and the webbing will easily pull out.

Safety tip: Don't use this to secure keys or you might reenact The Force Of Nature. Use it to secure yourself directly, it is quite strong (like Pie-Crete) until the device melts to the core.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Discovered a better, cleaner ice release

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Interesting concept! What is your opinion on a mesh bag filled with ice-cubes pulled through a metal ring? The benefit is that it doesn't require any prep work.
Last edited by BoundInKasugai on 02 Jun 2022, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BoundInKasugai wrote:Interestnig concept! What is your opinion on a mesh bag filled with ice-cubes pulled through a metal ring? The benefit is that it doesn't require any prep work.
I use that where I put the plastic bag in a kitchen towel, but sometimes there is still too much condensation that the towel cannot contain enough, so I put the construction in a soup plate or place a bucket under it.
ZipMeUp

Post by ZipMeUp »

Interestnig concept! What is your opinion on a mesh bag filled with ice-cubes pulled through a metal ring? The benefit is that it doesn't require any prep work.
I'm not a fan of the dripping. I also like not being able to determine how much time is left until the release goes off, it makes me feel like I might be stuck forever.
That in itself is a huge turn-on for me.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.
ErinBound

Post by ErinBound »

Very interesting...
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ErinBound wrote:Very interesting...
Welcome ErinBound.
And yes, I'm also not a fan of the water dripping on the floor of the ice when I'm just using it to loosen up.
It's different when I use it by letting the icy water drip on me. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Erin.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tkv

Post by tkv »

BoundInKasugai wrote:What is your opinion on a mesh bag filled with ice-cubes pulled through a metal ring?
It's not quite what you described there, but this is what I sometimes use.
ice cube bag.jpg
It's a bag made out of strong fabric, with a webbing strap going a loop around the bottom for strength. It keeps my keys out of reach until the ice cubes have melted, which if I use a whole tray (20 or so) takes about six hours. I tie a paracord type string to the chain links, and if I pull on it really hard the paracord will break before the bag, preventing early escape by brute force.
ice cube bag 2.jpg
I'm thinking this could be made slightly bigger and stronger to be used as a part of the bondage, instead of just holding the keys.

It doesn't really do anything about the dripping water problem though.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

tkv wrote:It doesn't really do anything about the dripping water problem though.
Perhaps you could cut the top off an appropriate sized plastic bottle in which the ice lock could sit. The bottle collects the water as the ice melts but have it arranged so when you pull the keys free of the bag it also tips the water out over you, you get free but also get wet. :twisted:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

tkv wrote:It's not quite what you described there, but this is what I sometimes use.
That's a really nice setup you have there! But six hours?! Six??? I am such an amateur... :oops: :mrgreen: