Low cost easy to hide sex machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Selfsub

Low cost easy to hide sex machine

Post by Selfsub »

So i always wanted to experiance a fucking machine but they are so expensive and im always afraid someone might find it.
Then the other day i was working with my drill and it hit me like a brick, why not use the drill to power a device.
Im not talking about using the drill motor but making a small device to wich i can attach the drill where you would normally find the drilbit.
Also this only works if your drill is speed adustable, most new ones and mine work in a sense the further you squeeze the trigger the faster it goes, so just use tape to keep it at a favorable speed.
The device is pretty simple, just take a rod bend it 90 degrees and depending on how deep the thrust must be another 90 bend in the opposite direction so it looks like a stretched 'Z' just attach something thats long enough and has a round tip over one part of the rod and put the other in the drill.
I just used cable ties to secure the drill to a wicker chair and for the round tip pice i used a spanner. Onto the spanner i attached a rod with help of cable ties and tape and onto that the dildo.
The rod i used was screw rod so to make sure the spanner stayed in place it was basically just some nuts with 2 washers on each side.
Easily assembled and de assembled and nobody is gonna ask why do you have a drill.
Selfsub

Re: Low cost easy to hide sex machine

Post by Selfsub »

Illustration
Attachments
Screenshot_20220323-112626_Gallery.jpg
estimtom

Post by estimtom »

I have started work on a simple homemade fuck machine after reading this, I will post some pics when I finish it
Karren

Post by Karren »

Actually a sawzall reciprocating saw already converts circular motion into horizontal motion. Buy one with the largest throw and take a dildo, drill out the center and glue in a sawzall blade(dulled). Most are variable speed , corded or battery operated and you can mount it to what ever you want with zip ties.

You can buy sawzall dildo attachments on eBay or other sites.

https://m.imgur.com/D6jQpkc
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Selfsub

Post by Selfsub »

I think it also depends on what you have. For instance i alreaddy have a variable speed drill but my saw is single speed, so off or way to high. But if you are going to buy a new tool you might as well just get a vaiable jigsaw. The only other positive when using a homemade drill attachment, from what i can see, is more adustment on stroke length.
Karren

Post by Karren »

I am a firm believer that every new job deserves a new tool! Lol. That’s why I have three sawzalls!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX