robotic vacuum cleaner

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TyronD

robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by TyronD »

Just a quick note, because I just saw it in a video: A robotic vacuum cleaner seems to make a good random pulling device, if you limit it's movement radius / area. I thought it's a fun idea. Perhaps somebody can use this quick tip and develope a scenario out of it :)

Ofcourse: Stay safe. They can have a lot of force when driving along. Keep that in mind, do tests, etc
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I was going to wait to respond to this topic, as a courtesy as it has been discussed before somewhere, but my way of thinking is that any topic that has been posted elsewhere in the past can always be brought up again, with new ideas and new members, and especially in DIY, new technology. I too, thought of posting this idea myself. I would like to open this discussion, but encourage everyone to view scenarios here as more fantasy based, as I do not feel this is a reliable release method. Too much depends on electrical power, battery, programming, mechanical variables, and artificial "intelligence".
I got one of those robot thingies for holiday, but have not yet used it.
From my understanding of briefly reading the instructions, it makes daily rounds through its "fence" area, sweeping and sucking foreign particles from the floor. It may use a laser for collision detection, and most models have protection from falling from stairwells.
It could be used a a risky carrier of a release device, based on its schedule, but if you miss the programmed time it comes near you, you could be in for an extra day of confinement. If trying to program its schedule to a set time convenient to you, just remember, programming mistakes happen all the time. (Ever set your waking alarm clock to 7 at night, instead of morning?) If interested in a sort of timed delivery of a release device, maybe an electric train is the same idea, and less to go wrong.
I'm not sure what is meant by pulling device. But it could be a discreet alternative to building or having machines designed for such a purpose. It would be cool to be UBER-ed around atop the robot vacuum in a hog tie, with it programmed to deliver me to my release after being piggy backed around on its cleaning tour. I am suing Roomba if it throws me down the stairs, though.
Does anyone else have any ideas for the Roomba, crazy, funny, practical, or plausible? Let's have fun with it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I remember having read about this idea elsewhere, but don't exactly remember where.
Anyways, the author at that place intended to connect nipple clamps to the vacuum cleaner and then be "walked" by the machine.
At first glance this seems to be a fairly good way to get to a nice session, but please make sure you have answers to these two questions before you start something like this:

- What is your release mechanism and how do you make sure you can reach it (before it's vacuumed away, preferably!)

and probably more important

- How fast can you crawl through underneath tables, chairs, beds and cupboards with your bondage applied? The machine WILL NOT give a damn, so you should have given some thought to this before diving into the scenario.

Maybe you also ought to make sure, that the weakest link between your nipples (or whatever part of your body you plan to attach) and the machine is NOT part of your body!

Just my 2ct,
have fun, stay safe and let us know how it went! :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TyronD

Post by TyronD »

Hi Shannon, hi Blacky,

I was not online for quite some time :)

Blacky was right with his*her assumption. I didn't meant it as a release method. It was ment for pulling whatever suits the scenario. Can be nipple clamps, can be a weight from a shelf, a pin that prevented water from flowing through a hose / tube, ect etc. But clamps were the first things that popped into my mind. I totally agree that it's not a good release mechanism.

With a little bit more effort you could also detect when the robot returns to his station and that way have kind of randomness in length of the scenario, etc. But I think... that can also be done easily with a random timer, so... not that practically

have a nice day,
Tyron