New Timer Variety

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Lotharjulz

New Timer Variety

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: New Timer Variety

Post by kinbaku »

It seems to me that with sufficient strength you can break it open: it is only a narrow piece that keeps it shut.
But that is precisely an advantage when you do self-bondage and the device with the keys in it no longer works. It's cheap enough to break open once, yet expensive enough to break each time to free you prematurely.
Nice find. 8)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Looks like a nice toy.
Capture.JPG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I note there's a hole to let you reach in and swipe to answer the phone, which if large enough to allow for various possible locations of an answer swipe, may well be large enough allow a key to be shaken out.

I'm sure there are ways to block it, or fill it so the key is held in the upper part away from the hole.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Yeah, I also thought of a bit of 6mm (1/4") MDF cut to the shape of the bottom 1/3-1/2 of a phone (basically deep enough to cover the hole and not turn sideways) could just be tossed into the bottom of the thing to keep keys from finding their way to the hole.

You could get fancier, like make the insert the full size of a phone, with a hole in the top part big enough to accommodate keys, with card glued to one side, forming a drawer that inserts into the box with the "bottom" of the drawer (the card side) facing the hole - even if a key managed to slip out of the "drawer" (between the uncut parts of the insert and the case) there would be no way for it to get to the side of the insert facing the hole.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lotharjulz wrote:We love the ksafe however it raises to many kinky questions with vanilla visitors and it's hard to hide quickly. Hoping this will be a new discrete way.
Yes, you can easily take it with you and put it in your pocket; something that is not possible with the KSafe.
For example, bondage of your clothes and your left hand in your pocket with the help of a chain and padlock and go shopping in the city this way. Only after 2 hours of shopping will the key be released, so that you can free yourself and have both hands free to drive with your car back home.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Yeah, the kSafe is a bit ... big. There are the "mini" versions that are easier to hide, but still pretty big. And there's this box which seems to be basically a kSafe knock-off using electronics a lot like the timer padlocks - I'm not sure what the story is with the batteries on this thing. There are boxes like this which take a timer padlock - or any other kind of padlock, e.g. a numbered anti-tamper seal (e.g. for an emergency key), combo padlock, fingerprint lock et c.

There are other options though. I've made a couple of these "key sleeves":
IMG_0470.jpg
That's a bit of scrap aluminium tube with a slot cut in it and a hole drilled to admit the padlock shackle. I find I often have to drill out the hole in the key as well. The downside is that they only hold one key (although you could put more than one key and sleeve on a padlock), but the upside is that, like the acrylic padlockable box above, they can take any padlock.

And poking around AliExpress I find some similar arrangements, in black and pink, although the holes on these look like they might need drilling out to fit a timer or other padlock, and they're plastic - but there's a metal version too. Again, the hole looks kinda small, intended for a numbered anti-tamper "plastic padlock".

Shannon Steelslave has a similar but different idea. All of these could be dropped into a pocket or purse for a mobile adventure...

I also have my lock box, which isn't small or portable, but sits innocently on a wooden bookshelf. You have to look closely to see that it's not all it seems...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

A while back I bought one of these phone lock boxes and it works well and would be easy to hide. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003503580742.html Obviously a loose key could be extracted through one of the holes but put inside something like a cassette case (if anyone's old enough to remember them) it wouldn't be reachable. As luck would have it I'd had a clearout of old backup tapes and found that three DAT cases fitted perfectly. A CD case could probably be cut down to fit too.