how can i make a chastity cage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sentev

Post by sentev »

kinbaku

Re: how can i make a chastity cage

Post by kinbaku »

sentev wrote:how can i make a chastity cage
With a 3D-printer: https://3dmixers.com/t/chastity/2 or with plumbing parts.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Honestly, AliExpress has cheap cages that are really good. You will not be able to make a cage that is cheaper. Especially if you are new to chastity, this is a great way to know the sizes before getting a more expensive one.

The biggest problem with DIY here is that you need to make the cage comfortable and durable. Something that is really hard to do. The existing cages have a long development cycle that has found the best settings. The cheap cages are all clones of the expensive ones that had all the testing anyway.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Krisrmd

Post by Krisrmd »

I agree with KinkInSpace.
Only have one plastic unit so far ( just ordered a silicone unit from AliExpress).
HAVE 3D printed a couple, but they're far too rough for any real use, plus trimming/finishing, etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Krisrmd
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Krisrmd. :hi:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

sentev wrote:how can i make a chastity cage
What sort of "maker" skills do you have? Can you work with metal, IE: cut, bend, weld, braze, etc? Can you work with plastics, cut, cut, shape, glue together? Different mediums will give different options.
I have attempted to make various devices from PVC plumbing fittings, with varying degrees of success. None are as effective as the CB3000 I bought, but others would say they are not worth the money. For my purposes it has been fine. If I really wanted to, I could fabricate a nice one from steel at fraction of the cost of the better ones on the market, but I really don't have the need, and it might require several tries to get it just right.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.