Estim punishment during gameplay

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Estim punishment during gameplay

Post by KinkInSpace »

OMG... I actually just learned something really terrible.

I learned that it is possible using xtoys, a DG-Lab Coyote, some clever scripting and games that are not too complex, such as those running in an emulator and a bluetooth device on your computer, that it is not too hard to create a script that can punish you during actual in-game stuff, as well as reward you for actual in-game stuff.

This chapter in the help file explains how you can create a script and some memory monitoring to affect your estim unit.
https://guide.xtoys.app/script-creation/example-4.html

It would be possible to monitor a health bar, and make its intensity increase as the health decreases in a range from say... 10 to 50% setting it to 100% for a short burst if you die.
OMG...

In the past, I only thought it would be possible to do this using listening to sound, but it can actually be done by some games to punish you IRL for actions that happen in-game.

I mean... it would be cool but also increadibly terrifying to play Sonic 1 and give a shock each time the ring counter decreases. I don't think I could even finish the first level with that in mind (or I get really really good at the game. lol)

PS on a side note, as you may figure out from this post, I am working on a script myself for the xtoys app, and its going really really well. I'm starting to understand the script language so well now that my script will be really fancy.

I will create a dedicated topic for that when its finished, but here is a short recap of what it will do:
When starting, a timer can be set to delay the first action (eg. nothing happens but a countdown, so you have time to get into bondage without anything happening). After that, phase 1 starts. There are 3 phases and each phase is the same, but with variables you can control. A phase will increase the intensity by 1 (not 1%), and wait for x seconds. It will go to the next phase when x intensity has been reached. This allows you to wait 15 minutes before the script starts, then ramp up to 40 intensity in a matter of minutes where you feel estim pretty well, but is not too bad. Just good enough for a session to start. Then you make it ramp up to say... 70 but with a long interval so that it is increasing very steadily. On the next phase, you set different speed and it will go on until the max that you specify. Setting the max will also set the max for your device, so the estim block will be able to go to 100% intensity which is the max you set. For example, if you set 80 max, then 100% intensity is 80 intensity.
I also added a safeguard that if you scroll the intensity to 0, the script will automatically abort. I found this is the most intuitive thing I would do to quickly stop it. Lastly, there is also an overall timer, if that timelimit has been reached, regardless where in the script we are, estim will stop too. So you can say: I want to have a session of an hour the moment the initial delay is over, estim will go up until the max and if the max is reached, it will stay there until the timelimit is reached. If the timelimit is reached while still climbing the intensity ladder, it will stop regardless. This is great if you want to run the estim along with a movie and the movie's duration is say... 118 minutes, you can make the estim lasts 118 minutes also
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Estim punishment during gameplay

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Feel free to post your work to the Developer Board, where it can later be moved or copied to Software when it is totally ready. Give you a chance to request feedback as you work.
Sonic the Hedgehog, huh? If you have the ROM for it, maybe find the script that monitors rings count (rings are the things to grab in that game, each "grab" increases your ring count by 1, collide with something, and you lose rings) and have it transmit the data to your estim?
I have only played "Sonic" a couple of times, so this may not seem like a good question, but what happens at the start, when I would assume you have no rings? Oh, I think I answered my own question, you get zapped when you lose rings. In that case, tap into the collision detection engine, and have it transmit a signal for each in game collision.
I like the health bar idea, but think it would work better on a game in which you have only 1 "life". The length of the game could determine the length of the session, where you either get more and more zap as health bar degrades, or you win the game and are permitted to escape. (Maybe a few more rules needed here, because if the player were in poor health, "dying" may be the best way to relieve the punishment. Of course, if the actual person is not permitted to leave until finishing the game, then how would you modify the zap program if they choose "continue"? Maybe Maybe each "continue" starts off at a certain intensity until it becomes worse than "death", in which case, they start over"?)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

When I was younger and more stupid long before easy electronics came along. When they first came out I bought a Nintendo 64. There was a motor vibration device you could slot in the hand controlling and I reasoned if I detached the motor and soldered in some longer wires I could solder two steel rings to these wires and slip them on myself, one under the balls and one at the top of my pensis. It worked pretty well as games didn't have many vibration triggers back then, but then I tried it on a driving game that almost constantly had a low-level vibration. That didn't work so well especially if there were lots of crashes, It was mostly a constant shock situation.

I seem to remember the James bond goldeneye game was good fun, the explosions really made me jump. I never shared this device with my girlfriend, I did consider it might be good fun to be tied up and connected up while she played a game but then I realised things could quickly become :twisted: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The idea with the healthbar is not a continuous zap. Just monitor if it decreases which means you took a hit. Depending on what the new health is, the shock intensifies. So if you are on low health, you just get one zap when reaching that state, but the only thing you know: if I get hit again, the zap will be stronger, and you want to avoid that, so better get health first.

But yes, when I get something ready, I'll post it in development. This is more a discussion topic than anything else, and then this board fits best.

As for Sonic: I should be able to monitor what level we are on too, and if that changes, ignore the ring count change for 10 seconds or so.

Imagine a bossfight where you constantly battle between getting hit and collect that one ring to have one more chance... Now you get zapped every time you use this strategy. :D

Also, its not too hard to keep track of how many times you get hit during a level, so I could make it so that you start at intensity 50 and every continuous hit the intensity could be increased by 1, up to a max. Believe me, at the end of the level where you have a boss fight, you will be terrified. :D :twisted:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

It just keeps getting better and better. Gradually my dreams are coming true: a game where you have to keep your wits about you to succeed, but where you become more and more distracted by the increasingly fierce distraction with every missing you make. :drool:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:It just keeps getting better and better. Gradually my dreams are coming true: a game where you have to keep your wits about you to succeed, but where you become more and more distracted by the increasingly fierce distraction with every missing you make. :drool:
I think that is called life.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.