automatic vibrator switch

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
viper546

automatic vibrator switch

Post by viper546 »

Hello friends, I need your ideas, I have a prostate masseur bought on Ali, a control panel for one button goes to him as in the photo. I need some kind of mechanism to control the vibrator remotely. When you turn it on, then it has a standby mode, and then you can use it from the remote control. At first I thought that I would do it, a simple mechanism with ice, I will stick the remote control with adhesive tape to the table so that it does not run away, and I will make several loads with an ice mechanism on one ring, so I will make a delayed timer, after a certain time the ice will melt, the load will fall and turn on remote controller.
Perhaps you can tell me some kind of inexpensive device or homemade product to make your game even more interesting. I know that there are masseurs who connect to the application and cost many times more, but now this option is not for me, I hope for your support, maybe I will give someone inspiration for something.
Attachments
-2082652302-1852759652.jpg
Sergio

Re: automatic vibrator switch

Post by Sergio »

If you feel capable of opening it up, connecting some wires to the switch contacts and then to a relay module and NodeMCU single board computer, then with a few lines of programming you could do all sorts of things with it for very little cost (under £10/€10/$10).
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This is relevant to the pictured device but I thought I'd throw it in. I use to have an anal vibrator which was the sort that had a wire running to a battery box and control. I got this to work remotely by having a 3volt mains-powered power supply unit. I modified the battery box by adding a suitable socket to accept the plug from the PSU. Then I plugged the PSU into a digital socket timmer and set it to come on and off as required so turning on the vibrator. Of course, you had to be within reach of a wall socket but with the use of longer cables or an extension lead, it could be plugged in in another room while tied up in another. I could also run the cable under the gap in a door bottom and then shut the door, with the right tie it would be impossible to door the door.

I preferred the battery-powered toys to the rechargeable ones. These rechargeable ones never seem to run long enough before going flat and they always seem to go flat just at the wrong time.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Secure the remote to a table.
Use a rotating arm, like the second hand on a clock, that will lift an arm, that will drop onto the button and turn the device on/off once every minute.
(Picture a telegraph key here.)
Or, you could rigg up a striker from a chime doorbell.
Now, you would just need something to trigger the "doorbell".
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Now, you would just need something to trigger the "doorbell".
Carol singers.
viper546

Post by viper546 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Secure the remote to a table.
Use a rotating arm, like the second hand on a clock, that will lift an arm, that will drop onto the button and turn the device on/off once every minute.

I think the watch hand will be very light, it will not have enough strength to press the button.
viper546

Post by viper546 »

There is no switching mechanism, but there is an automatic switching mechanism, after a certain time. This is the idea that came to me: any small box for the size of the remote control, everything is fixed with adhesive tape, cut a hole for the finger battery. Next, take a sheet of A4 paper, fold it to fit the size of the battery, hang several batteries inside the sheet with a thread and, at different intervals, get the ice timer from the freezer. The battery has enough weight to activate the remote control when it falls, the subsequent falling battery activates the overdrive mode by inertia, the whole thing is to be installed in an inaccessible place, to enjoy the inevitability. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Carol singers.
Here it is on January 6th, the children dressed as the Three Kings come to ring the bell for sweets. So every ten minutes a new variation of vibrations in your behind. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Carol singers.
Here it is on January 6th, the children dressed as the Three Kings come to ring the bell for sweets. So every ten minutes a new variation of vibrations in your behind. :mrgreen:
Oh my!. they drag it out to January 6th there do they. For me, yuletide ends at midnight on 1st January after that Mr. Grumpy is back in charge so have a care any kids that ring my bell.
No carol singers 2.jpg
No carol singers 2.jpg (13.46 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Oh my!. they drag it out to January 6th there do they. For me, yuletide ends at midnight on 1st January after that Mr. Grumpy is back in charge so have a care any kids that ring my bell.
Fortunately I live in a street with few children. In the time that I lived with my mother, they sometimes started from December 27 to January 11, with a peak on January 6. And for fun, there were even adults who came to ring the doorbell with a song that was always the same. :|
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

viper546 wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Secure the remote to a table.

I think the watch hand will be very light, it will not have enough strength to press the button.
There are clock drive units that are more powerful, that's what I was referring to.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...