Clueless begginer needs help

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BegginerSlave

Clueless begginer needs help

Post by BegginerSlave »

Hello there everyone!
I'm kinda new too all of this, but recently I really had an urge to try selfbondage the proper way. Well, i've tried a couple of times in the past, but never succeded. Either i couldn't tie myself, or i was able to escape in just a few minutes, which didn't really give me chance to feel the helplessness :D
I discovered this little place in my closet and thought it might be a good place to do something with it, but i don't really have an idea what to do with it. I thought about maybe using it as a sort of wooden horse, as the lower bar is around my groin height. And, yes! The bars are sturdy enough to hold my weight. I don't really know how to implement it into my selfbondage, and i'm looking for ideas from more experienced people.
Plus, it's gives me a little kick when people tell me what to do, i guess You can all understand it :D
I was thinking about tying my hands above the upper bar, what method i should choose. Having my nipples attachedt to something would also be nice. I planning to use a buttplug and some kind of gag to drool all over myself.
If you have any suggestions and more ideas, i'd be glad to hear them.
Thank You!

Also, sorry for any mistakes, English is not my main language :)
Attachments
267068591_598199618148011_8881528133941559356_n.jpg
267068591_598199618148011_8881528133941559356_n.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Clueless begginer needs help

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcoem to Bound Anna, Begginer Slave.
I will post an idea if no one else grabs this. Odds are, one of my friends will give you something better than I can come up with.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome BegginerSlave. Here's something from a Shannon's helper if you're impatient to wait for his proposal or others' proposal. :hi:

It's easier if you have handcuffs and ankle cuffs with D-rings. Otherwise you make it yourself with ropes or with silk cloths and curtain rings.
Prepare an ice lock such as Anzen with which you can tie your hands behind your back. This gives better circulation and posture than tying your hands above you.
If you do want to tie your hands above you, keep them lower than the height of your head. It looks nice in some movies with the hands stretched above your head, but that can only be done under the supervision of someone else who can intervene immediately if things go wrong. :shock:

Connect a rope to the ring of your right foot.
Step over the bar and put this rope through the ring of the left foot and bring the rope to the bar you are sitting on.
If you pull this rope, your feet will come together and you will not be able to leave. Tie this rope to the bar in this position in front of you.

Connect your hands behind you to the ice lock. So if you use Anzen, the cloth goes through the rings of your handcuffs and then through the rings of the Anzen. You can pull on the cloth making your hands touch each other, impossible to pull the cloth back with your fingers. All you have to do is wait for the ice to melt.

Nipple clamps attached to the top bar can make your stay less monotonous. :mrgreen:
BegginerSlave

Post by BegginerSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome BegginerSlave. Here's something from a Shannon's helper if you're impatient to wait for his proposal or others' proposal. :hi:

It's easier if you have handcuffs and ankle cuffs with D-rings. Otherwise you make it yourself with ropes or with silk cloths and curtain rings.
Prepare an ice lock such as Anzen with which you can tie your hands behind your back. This gives better circulation and posture than tying your hands above you.
If you do want to tie your hands above you, keep them lower than the height of your head. It looks nice in some movies with the hands stretched above your head, but that can only be done under the supervision of someone else who can intervene immediately if things go wrong. :shock:

Connect a rope to the ring of your right foot.
Step over the bar and put this rope through the ring of the left foot and bring the rope to the bar you are sitting on.
If you pull this rope, your feet will come together and you will not be able to leave. Tie this rope to the bar in this position in front of you.

Connect your hands behind you to the ice lock. So if you use Anzen, the cloth goes through the rings of your handcuffs and then through the rings of the Anzen. You can pull on the cloth making your hands touch each other, impossible to pull the cloth back with your fingers. All you have to do is wait for the ice to melt.

Nipple clamps attached to the top bar can make your stay less monotonous. :mrgreen:
Thank You for Your response!
I really like the idea of tying my legs like that, and i most definitelly will listen to Your advice about not tying my hands above me. And yeah, having my nipples attached to the upper bar will surely be interesting. I'll try to tie them in a way that will force me to keep my posture straight :D
For now i will wait a little bit longer, as i still have to find the proper time to do this, maybe someone else will come up with someting interesting too. I'll most definitelly post about the experience when i'm done with it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

BegginerSlave wrote:And yeah, having my nipples attached to the upper bar will surely be interesting. I'll try to tie them in a way that will force me to keep my posture straight :D
You can attach your nipples to a long thin rope that you pass over the top bar and then tie it to the bottom bar, which makes it a little easier to get them to the right tension.
Keep in mind that when your hands are tied at the back, the nipples get more tension. :twisted:
I'm looking forward to hearing your story about how it turned out. :drool: