Forced Drink Release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
GaurdianOfTheGalaxy

Forced Drink Release

Post by GaurdianOfTheGalaxy »

I've seen a few posters expressing the desire to have their release from bondage depend on them drinking a liquid. I've seen many comments with good ideas, but most are purely conceptual. This is my attempt to turn one of these concepts into reality.

My goal was to design a device that would release a key after I drank a predetermined amount of liquid (urine in my case). For my purposes, the key is essential to my escape from bondage, so I am forced to drink the liquid. This contraption accomplishes my goal quite well, although there is some room for improvement. I think there are some drawbacks when using this type of device for forced urine drinking. For example, ideally one wouldn't need to store up a bunch of urine before beginning their bondage session, which is what this device requires.

The way this works is that the buoyancy of the float forces the catch closed as long as the liquid is above a certain level. Once the liquid drops below this level, the catch is released. In this case, you can see that the catch is a simple lever which blocks the plastic piece from sliding off the post. A string is tied to the plastic piece which is tensioned by the weight of the key through a pulley system. One of the benefits of this design is that it's purely mechanical and quite simple, making it reliable.

Parts list:
- toilet float thing
- 1x 3” long 1/4-20 stainless steel bolt
- 3x 1/4-20 stainless nut
- Aluminum bar, 0.5” wide, 1/16” thick
- Small hinge
- Clevis post, 0.25” ID
- Nylon standoff, 0.5” OD, .25”ID
- Plastic cutting board, 0.25” thick
- 2x 1/4-20 1” long stainless bolt
- 2x 1/4-20 nylon wing nut
Attachments
Device mounted in the bottom of a tall and narrow bin.
Device mounted in the bottom of a tall and narrow bin.
The nylon cylinder is allowed to slide off the post when the float drops.
The nylon cylinder is allowed to slide off the post when the float drops.
IMG_9951.jpg
The release mechanism. The float is being held up for demo purposes.
The release mechanism. The float is being held up for demo purposes.
bound_jenny

Re: Forced Drink Release

Post by bound_jenny »

That's genius.

That could be adapted as a "water clock" type of release, with a small leak in the top bucket (with your gizmo in it).

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Re: Forced Drink Release

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome back GaurdianOfTheGalaxy. Like your previous one, this one is very well found and documented. I like the latter even more for its simplicity: fewer things to break makes it safer. As well as the screw with which you can set different amounts of liquid.
I was distracted for a while because I thought the first one was hanging from the ceiling instead of standing on the floor. :? :rofl: Once the liquid has settled into the basin, the key can fall over a pulley from top to bottom.
To avoid having to urinate a number of times, you can dilute your urine with another unappetizing drink: make cauliflower soup, for example, so that your urine tastes like the cauliflower, but use the cauliflower's boiling water to dilute your urine. So that you have a larger amount of drink to urinate only once. :mrgreen: