DIY lockable winter jacket & sleeping bag (mummy style)?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
water2008

DIY lockable winter jacket & sleeping bag (mummy style)?

Post by water2008 »

I have a down jacket and sleeping bag fetish. Essentially I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations to properly prevent myself from being able to remove the jacket (ideally via padlock) without a key to a padlock. And for the sleeping bag, it’s a mummy style. And I’d want to make the zipper lockable so only my head sticks out, thus locking the rest of myself inside,
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: DIY lockable winter jacket & sleeping bag (mummy style)?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcoem to Bound Anna, Water.
Can you add a 2nd zipper pull? If you can't separate the zipper pulls, the 1st one will open the zipper, the 2nd one will close it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
water2008

Post by water2008 »

So you’re saying adding a 2nd zipper?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If you can do it, yes. Face the zipper pulls toward each other.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome water2008 to BoundAnna.
Have you seen the https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ziplock.html that you can use maybe to block the jacket with a padlock.
In the system from Shannon: the C and A are the two zippers that come together and that you can block with a padlock like in the second picture.

I can tie my sleeping bag at the top with a string that I can untie with my fingers from the inside of the sleeping bag.
However, my hands are tied to my underpants with the handcuff key somewhere in the sleeping bag preventing me from moving my hands upwards. As a backup I can always take off my underpants (practice this first because it depends on the width of the sleeping bag, otherwise you have to bring safety scissors in a bag in the sleeping bag with which you can cut your underpants).
water2008

Post by water2008 »

@kinbaku, wow! Thanks for sharing this. When you tie the strings of the sleeping bag, is it a mummy style? If so, how tightly do you draw the strings to close the top of the bag? Wondering about breathing…

As for the zipper blocker method, this is great. Thanks for sharing. Have you used this method before?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

water2008 wrote:@kinbaku, wow! Thanks for sharing this. When you tie the strings of the sleeping bag, is it a mummy style? If so, how tightly do you draw the strings to close the top of the bag? Wondering about breathing…
The cord is in the fabric of the sleeping bag. Due to the thickness of the fabric, you can't pull it closer than about the diameter of the neck. Sometimes I go all the way in the sleeping bag leaving an opening above my head, but then I just keep the cords down with my hands and will never tie my hands (just my feet and legs).
If I don't think I have enough air, all I have to do is let go of the ropes and push my head through the hole to gasp back like a fish above the water. :)
water2008 wrote:As for the zipper blocker method, this is great. Thanks for sharing. Have you used this method before?
I've never used it with zippers because I was stuck in my bondage with zippers as a kid and I avoid using zippers where possible. Therefore, always take a backup if you do this.