DIY Randomizer?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
ChaoticGoodRogue

DIY Randomizer?

Post by ChaoticGoodRogue »

Hey all - I have an idea for a scenario "What's your fate?" but will need to rig something and am not sure how.

Idea is person is trapped (in their favorite way) beneath two buckets. Each bucket has a key. One has nice pleasant room-temp water. :D The other has something really gross/smelly/cold/ice etc. :twisted: To make it work I would need a way for one bucket to spill before the other but for the self tie-y to not now know which it would be so they would have to wait in suspense, not knowing what their fate will be. :gag:

Has anyone tried something like this? If I rigged two ice drops of some sort I would need to adjust the amount of ice to the densities in each liquid so that which would melt first would not be known . . .

Would be open to any ideas on how to rig this. Given water is involved that would make electric / computer solutions inadvisable
kinbaku

Re: DIY Randomizer?

Post by kinbaku »

There are several ways to make the bucket (or a wooden slide slide open, releasing the contents above the slide) to tip over using a weight and a rope held back by an ice cube on a string.

If you now bring the two ropes together with 8 similar dummy ropes (which do nothing when the ice cube on its end has melted) together to one point with 10 ring hooks where you attach a separate ice cube to each of the 10 strings (so the 10 ice cubes are blocked the 10 strings in the 10 hooks), you do not know which ice cubes are for the 2 buckets and which one will tip over first.

(I can make a picture if needed).

Here it is sometimes done at the fair where you can pull one out of 100 strings, so that you pull out your prize from a box.
ChaoticGoodRogue

So like would their be a sleave that all the ropes pass through (so I don't know which one I am connecting to the buckets)? I think I understand what your saying and it makes sense in principle. Its just I can't tangle the ropes (or else none of them will fall) And if they aren't mixed up then in the construction process I would know which I connected to the buckets.

I wouldn't mind a picture, if you have the time to draw. Its an easy thing to rig for someone else - its just building it for one's self that is hard.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

ChaoticGoodRogue wrote:I wouldn't mind a picture, if you have the time to draw. Its an easy thing to rig for someone else - its just building it for one's self that is hard.
BucketsScenario.jpg
BucketsScenario.jpg (32.6 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
It is based on https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html and the original idea was with such eye hooks.
But in the absence of high contact points, you can also take two opposite doors. At the right door 1, the ice cubes come in behind the closed door, and the ice cubes held by the loops around it - notice that the thin but firm knots are on the other side of the door. At the other door come the weights that pull the red ropes sufficiently to the left.

The 2 buckets are connected at their top to the top of a chair, for example, with a rope or strap so that they can hinge around this. The bottom is connected with any rope above them.
Below the buckets is a container that tapers like a funnel so that the liquid always ends up in the same place on the victim, whichever bucket is turned over.

The thick tube can simply be a toilet roll tube or a paper roll tube, or even an ordinary piece of paper that is rolled up into a thick tube and then taped together with tape. It only serves that you cannot see which wire the buckets are attached to.

Beforehand, you have attached all kinds of ice cubes of different volume behind the first door. If you then connect the bottom of the 2 buckets with 2 random wires that run from one door to the other door, you never know which bucket and when the bucket will pour its load on the victim.

So when the ice has melted, the weight pulls the rope to the left, taking the bottom of the bucket with it, which then pivots around the pivot at the top, turning the bucket upside down. As a result, the entire contents go into the bin funnel and flow out of the funnel to the left on the victim.
ChaoticGoodRogue

Ah I get now. So each rope has a melting ice cube - but I can't know what order the icecubes will melt in. I pick two ropes (without checking back on the sized of the ice cubes) to hold the buckets then get locked in for bucket roulette. And because all ropes have the same weight / ice situation there is no need to calculate densities etc.

Yes I think this would work! Many thanks!