scavengers daughter

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TNTBound

scavengers daughter

Post by TNTBound »

went to lowes today and got some stuff. :D
20211113_153934_HDR (2).jpg
used some structural tubing and some fittings and came up with this. might make a couple sections of shorter pipe to change it up a bit. works nice!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Re: scavengers daughter

Post by JIMDINI »

Very nice. :drool:
This is a very frustrating position after a short while (the 'Daughter' was a torture device) and it limits movement around your 'prison'. :twisted:
But not a toy for SB, drop the padlock key and your stuck :facepalm: That is unless you have some sort of auto releases on the shackle to the wrist cuffs. :?:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
zepart949

Post by zepart949 »

That is very impressive…and inspiring

Where did you find the blue shackles?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

They look like dog collars.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the shackles are from dungeon delights. its their translucent blue color. on the first run, it was a bit difficult to get the padlock turned in such a way to get the key in. thankfully i had the allen wrench there to loosen the wrist mounts to make it a bit easier, i still need to experiment with that a bit to get it right, might even grind the wrist mounts down a bit and enlarge the hole so the padlock has a bit more movement to make getting the key in easier. i also made a nice spreader bar with these fittings and i just need one fitting and i can have an X shape hogtie bar too. this is like an erector set for bondage! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe add an ice sock release to one or both wrists. Keep you in there for awhile.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe add an ice sock release to one or both wrists. Keep you in there for awhile.
And on the other wrist 2 timer padlocks in series (like viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12047#p87571 but with these padlocks, because they open on their own when the time is over). They open at the same time so that even if one doesn't work, you are freed. In case both don't work, you have to wait for the ice to melt.
Last edited by kinbaku on 15 Nov 2021, 10:15, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe add an ice sock release to one or both wrists. Keep you in there for awhile.
And on the other wrist 2 timer padlocks in series. They open at the same time so that even if one doesn't work, you are freed. In case both don't work, you have to wait for the ice to melt.
Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
And........Ice is cool.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:And........Ice is cool.
And if the room is not too cold, one of the safest ways to free yourself. 8)
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i still prefer my kitchen safe as my means of escape. having played with it some more, if i have the wrist mounts angles up a bit, i have enough room that i can easily get the key into the padlocks locking the wrist cuffs in place. i have a piece of ice fishing line connecting the release keys to the cuffs so i can always pull them to me once the kitchen safe releases them. this setup makes it impossible to get your knees inward of the steel tubing, so its VERY restrictive! as setup in the picture, i can barely move at all. even without the spreader bar between the ankles, i cant even roll over! its quite fun for when i want to be absolutely restrained!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:this setup makes it impossible to get your knees inward of the steel tubing, so its VERY restrictive! as setup in the picture, i can barely move at all. even without the spreader bar between the ankles, i cant even roll over! its quite fun for when i want to be absolutely restrained!
:!:

I sincerely hope you have a human backup :!: If the kitchen safe fails to open (I have had one do this you are going to be 100% stuck :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i do have a couple of those timer padlocks on the way as well. will be using one to lock each wrist cuff onto my wrists, and i will still be able to use the keys to unlock the cuffs from the device.
Shannon SteelSlave

Try using 2 on 1 wrist. Redundancy works as a better strategy with those things. If one fails to open, the odds of total failure are cut by 50%.
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if i had one on each wrist, i would still have one hand able to be freed if the other didnt work just the same as having 2 on one wrist.
Shannon SteelSlave

These things are tricky to close with one hand. You'll have to do it twice. I have had to call off some sessions because of lost time, and frustration, I lose the drive to do it anymore. It also helps to have 2 buttons available to push on 1 wrist
👠👠