scavengers daughter

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TNTBound

Re: scavengers daughter

Post by TNTBound »

am i mistaken, or cant these be locked after the timer is set? from the teardown pics, it looks as though they can be.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

TNTBound wrote:am i mistaken, or cant these be locked after the timer is set? from the teardown pics, it looks as though they can be.

Yes, mine 'intelligent timing lock' can be :wink: . But if you are going to use them with your 'scavenger', I would still suggest you have a human back up available, if something does go wrong you are going to be left stuck, in a torture position :shock: , until you are found, you could suffer muscle and joint damage :facepalm: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

got the locks in the other day and played around a bit. i put in a 2 foot spreader bar between the ankles and tried out the new locks. i used one on each wrist cuff to lock it onto my wrist and they work great! i can reach each wrist with my other hand so no problem in getting my hands free of the cuffs in this setup. being that they only have one locking latch, im not sure how much pulling force they can sustain without damage, so i prefer to use them to lock the cuff on my wrist as opposed to locking the cuff to the device and dealing with the forces of struggling. so now i have 2 forms of release, the kitchen safe and the timer locks. oh, and the 2 foot bar is much more comfy. i got cramps in my thighs/hips after i had an orgasm with the 3 foot bar, and none with the 2 foot bar, so its much better.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have to say, this is one of the most comfortable things i have been bound in since i swapped in the 2 foot spreader bar for the legs. no discomfort anywhere, completely inescapable and no shuffling around the bed is possible. i have the two timer locks as the main escape mechanism and a kitchen safe as a backup release, as well as being able to yell to another person in the house. i can nearly fall asleep in this if it weren't for the distraction.