Cerena's blindfolds

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's blindfolds

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Sometimes I like to be deprived of my sight, and predominately for me a blindfold must mean totally in the dark, especially that section by the bridge of your nose where light can penetrate.
That's not a problem as I'm always leather head harnessed that has straps connected in between the eyebrows & run either side of the nose connected to O-rings at the base of the cheeks.
So I feed the blindfold which is an adapted rubber cycle inner tube with valve removed & the tube cut along it's length. Then fed underneath the harness straps at the front, sides & rear.
With the 26” tube length & 3” width, you can overlap it, & the great thing about rubber is that it doesn't slip & is very comfortable & eliminates all light, leaving me in darkness so I'm unable to give any description to my fantasy abductors or see what they're doing to me.
An alternative to a total blackout is a partial one, and for that I use either a 30/40 denier stocking or a pair of sacrificed silky knickers, cut at the hips & with the cotton section removed.
Either of these will reduce my sight & can use different denier to suit my needs.
For night time SB sessions, I may use a flesh coloured stocking as a partial blindfold.

Tip: before using a new inner tube, be sure to wash it as the inside is coated with talcon powder & the rubber won't grip.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's blindfolds

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote: An alternative to a total blackout is a partial one, and for that I use either a 30/40 denier stocking or a pair of sacrificed silky knickers, cut at the hips & with the cotton section removed.
I would think that all knickers are silly to you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Have you tried swimming goggles with the insides of the lenses taped or painted over. They seal well to the face so the darkness is pretty total. I've worn them overnight with hoods of spandex or rubber to prevent rubbing them out of the way. A leather hood would be good but tried it once with mine which was too tight and left me with rings round my eyes for most of the next day. Your head harness over them should be ideal.
TheBouncer

Post by TheBouncer »

Sergio wrote:Have you tried swimming goggles with the insides of the lenses taped or painted over. They seal well to the face so the darkness is pretty total. I've worn them overnight with hoods of spandex or rubber to prevent rubbing them out of the way. A leather hood would be good but tried it once with mine which was too tight and left me with rings round my eyes for most of the next day. Your head harness over them should be ideal.

I can somehow see someone at work looking like they went through eye surgery and wondering what happened.

Sometimes what I would do is use a long knee high sock/soccer socks. They are fantastic for stuff as they stretch really good and have a pretty good resistance. Then after that take tape and go over the sock and cover the part just above your nose bridge. Depending on each socks color and style it can be slight site through mesh or completely black/white out and is really comfy.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

There are some very good blindfolds/sleepmasks on Amazon. I have a couple. Very effective at shutting out all light. And then there is the "Mindfold" also on Amazon. It's one of the best.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

BlindMike wrote:There are some very good blindfolds/sleepmasks on Amazon. I have a couple. Very effective at shutting out all light. And then there is the "Mindfold" also on Amazon. It's one of the best.
That "Mindfold" seems very interesting to me. However, I didn't feel like waiting for an order to arrive. That's why I made a blindfold myself on that basis.
Been busy all day. :shock: :rofl:
With duck tape, 3-ply bubble wrap and a kitchen sponge that I had cut. 8)
Here's the result:
BlindfoldFront.jpg
BlindfoldFront.jpg (28.98 KiB) Viewed 1986 times
BlindfoldBack.jpg
BlindfoldBack.jpg (43.95 KiB) Viewed 1986 times
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:That "Mindfold" seems very interesting to me. However, I didn't feel like waiting for an order to arrive. That's why I made a blindfold myself on that basis.
Been busy all day.
With duck tape, 3-ply bubble wrap and a kitchen sponge that I had cut.
:idea: I probably can clap something together on my sewing machine with some fabric remainders, wide elastic bands, and some foam rubber. Basically stuff I have stashed somewhere for some new project.

Definitely for less than CAD $36... 8)

I have to look into that. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:I have to look into that. :wink:

Jenny.
And you find a lot of video's like easy blindfold. You can use medical cotton wool to make it even thicker and softer around the eyes. Stitch it so that it stays along the edge. :wink:
marsha leanne

Post by marsha leanne »

here is a quick and dirty blindfold you can use in a pinch.
take you bra turn it over so the cups fit over the bridge of your nose. wrap the bands around your head and hook them over your eyes in front. While the cups will give you a nice seal, the band over top of them will press against your eyes and insure a good blindfold experience.

As a bonus, use the straps to hold a bit type gag in place. place the straps over each end of a bar or tube and since they will be coming from the back, they will hold tight a bar/bit type gag securely in the mouth
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

marsha leanne wrote:here is a quick and dirty blindfold you can use in a pinch.
take you bra turn it over so the cups fit over the bridge of your nose. wrap the bands around your head and hook them over your eyes in front. While the cups will give you a nice seal, the band over top of them will press against your eyes and insure a good blindfold experience.

As a bonus, use the straps to hold a bit type gag in place. place the straps over each end of a bar or tube and since they will be coming from the back, they will hold tight a bar/bit type gag securely in the mouth
And even faster than Cerena's good method. And with the bonus of the gag. :D
I did notice that I forgot to welcome you :facepalm: , so here it is: Welcome to BoundAnna.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »