Using inverted syringes for nipple stimulation

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
esranon

Using inverted syringes for nipple stimulation

Post by esranon »

Hello, me again!

I'm thinking about building some nipple suckers from some syringes, but at the same time I'm thinking about putting some of the waterproof vibrator motors in there as well for extra stimulation.

At the moment, my plan is to link two smaller syringes to one that is twice the volume via a T-connector and some polypipe, and then use the plunger on the largest syringe to set the pressure inside the smaller ones.

I'd drill a small hole in the side of the smaller syringes to thread the motor wires through (but leave enough for them to rest against the vacuumed nipple!) and then seal the hole with hot-glue or similar.

Has anyone done anything like this before? Are there any obvious flaws to my thoughts?
KinkInSpace

Re: Using inverted syringes for nipple stimulation

Post by KinkInSpace »

I used one of those 5ml or 10ml (small ones. Maybe even 2ml?) syringes for this purpose. Cut off the nozzle, sanded down for my convenience and put them on my nipples in pushed state, then pulled the back to create a vacuum and used paperclips to keep them in that position. Very effective, nice stimulation no need to add anything to it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Using inverted syringes for nipple stimulation

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

esranon wrote:Hello, me again!

I'm thinking about building some nipple suckers from some syringes, but at the same time I'm thinking about putting some of the waterproof vibrator motors in there as well for extra stimulation.

At the moment, my plan is to link two smaller syringes to one that is twice the volume via a T-connector and some polypipe, and then use the plunger on the largest syringe to set the pressure inside the smaller ones.

I'd drill a small hole in the side of the smaller syringes to thread the motor wires through (but leave enough for them to rest against the vacuumed nipple!) and then seal the hole with hot-glue or similar.

Has anyone done anything like this before? Are there any obvious flaws to my thoughts?
Just use self powered vibs...
that way, once you turn them on, drop them in place, set the suction... and secure your hands behind your back, there is no way to control the vibrations until you are free...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...