Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
beldritch

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Post by beldritch »

I first bought a cardboard, then a plastic one and then a Quest. Buy cheap, you buy thrice :rofl:

For fitness, I think the Quest has got the edge on any other tech. Games like Pistol Whip can easily have you feeling like you've ran a marathon. Even slower paced games can have me aching the next day. I would highly recommend them and my wife loves it.

So what I'm saying is: it's easy to justify their purchase just so you can put them to more twisted use. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

beldritch wrote:I first bought a cardboard, then a plastic one and then a Quest. Buy cheap, you buy thrice :rofl:

For fitness, I think the Quest has got the edge on any other tech. Games like Pistol Whip can easily have you feeling like you've ran a marathon. Even slower paced games can have me aching the next day. I would highly recommend them and my wife loves it.

So what I'm saying is: it's easy to justify their purchase just so you can put them to more twisted use. :twisted:
I bought a cardboard first and then the plastic one with the magnet.
So the Quest is in the store waiting for me to buy it. :rofl:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Very interesting and very very similar to something i've been dreaming up for a long time but never had the time or skill (so far) to build. I'm currently on vacation but after that I'll definitely be having another close look at this thread and share some of my thoughts and ideas. :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

"Originally intended as a cock-stroker, the servos aren't strong enough, so I use it with feathers etc. to tease/caress"

RC servos are available with plenty of power for this application. Large scale helicopters and combat robotics are the arenas with the strongest models. For example (note that by all reports this servo is overrated for torque by at least 20%):

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/robostar-ab ... aZNTYtLrAc
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

esranon wrote:........
My setup is split in to "modules", with each module performing a specific task. The modules are based on the Wemos/Lolin D1 Mini ESP8266 board, or (for those that need extra "grunt"/functionality) an ESP32 board.
All the modules communicate back to a central controller via MQTT, and I've written some python to control the various modules along with a node-red dashboard to visualise the current device status (this is very much a part of my kink!).
Hi esranon, this is very interesting for me. The setup is very similar to the one I'm using in my Homebound system (see viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12525) with MQTT/node-red/ESP based sensors and actors. While your modules are more stimulation oriented, my modules are enforcing submission (which is my kink :oops: ). Besides the blow job and deep throat trainer and the butt plug enforcer I added a liquid feeder lately and I'm working on the integration of a dog shock collar.
Would you share some pictures of your devices and some screenshots of your NodeRed dashboard?