Doctors orders..enforced exercise.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bounddosster

Re: Doctors orders..enforced exercise.

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm getting into Arduino. Go to the Development board and check out Riddle's project.
Thanks, Shannon lot to read, Getting out the match sticks.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I've never done anything with Arduino before but it looks like a good shortcut, it might save me having to think so much :) .
I can help you with the code if you need it.
Thanks, kinbaku, I might need it, last time I programmed it was an EPROM using hexadecimal and that was so long ago I don't care to mention it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm getting into Arduino. Go to the Development board and check out Riddle's project.
A V8 powered anything is cool, but even as old school as I am, I know there is a time and place for that/ Sometimes, electronics is just the way to go. Not throwing away my points-and-condensors yet, just saving them for Sundays to make them last.
This is how I am getting my start on Arduino. If willing to provide some shipping info, Riddle might be able to get you the parts to build it fo' free or at least wholesale if participating in the development and experimentation.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
A V8 powered anything is cool, but even as old school as I am, I know there is a time and place for that/ Sometimes, electronics is just the way to go. Not throwing away my points-and-condensors yet, just saving them for Sundays to make them last.
This is how I am getting my start on Arduino. If willing to provide some shipping info, Riddle might be able to get you the parts to build it fo' free or at least wholesale if participating in the development and experimentation.
Personally, I'd take the V8 anytime if I could afford the ridiculous UK fuel prices to keep it going.
Despite having various qualifications in electronics I left that world some years ago for the worlds of wood and mech engineering so my electronics knowledge needs updating as it's rustier than a small block chevy that has been filled with seawater instead of oil.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Personally, I'd take the V8 anytime if I could afford the ridiculous UK fuel prices to keep it going.
Despite having various qualifications in electronics I left that world some years ago for the worlds of wood and mech engineering so my electronics knowledge needs updating as it's rustier than a small block chevy that has been filled with seawater instead of oil.
You'll fit right in. I can talk to Riddle for you, see if we can set up another Developer meeting on Discord, and get you a link for the Discord so you can catch up.
Besides, V8s are loud.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
You'll fit right in. I can talk to Riddle for you, see if we can set up another Developer meeting on Discord, and get you a link for the Discord so you can catch up.
Besides, V8s are loud.
Ok, thanks but let me find my feet first with this stuff, Kinbaku has pointed me to some very interesting youtube stuff on Arduino, and thinking of getting a kit. Things have really simplified since my days in electronics but still have to learn all this new stuff when I can squeeze it in to a very busy schedule. Must admit though I still find electronics boring but the end results are good fun.

I'd sooner have a lump of oily lump of metal-containing explosions and making things whizz round while making a wonderful sound. Years ago I had a 455SD motor running with zoom tube exhausts, Now that was loud. :P
Shannon SteelSlave

I promoted you to Developer because I know you have talent, not because you're like my best friend here. I brought you back last year because of the friend thing.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I promoted you to Developer because I know you have talent, not because you're like my best friend here. I brought you back last year because of the friend thing.
Ahh! :love: :oops: :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

With recent life events and the yuletide indulgences, I got a nasty shock when I finally bought some new bathroom scales and weighed myself. I needed a new set as the old ones consistently weighed heavy :), Not really, they just broke a few months ago, and not because I stood on them, I'm not that heavy. Anyway, even with the new scales weighing heavy :) , it was a shock to find my weight had altered and not the right way. So with a new, new year resolution and after receiving a letter from the nurse that it was time for me to make another appointment for a check over and weigh-in, I'll admit I'm delaying making that appointment, any reasonable or unreasonable accesses I can use are welcome. I need to bite the bullet and get rid of a few pounds so I want to get my original plan back online.

I've decided after messing about with motors and pulley that the Arduino system looks like being my best option but having looked at the kit available I am unsure which to go, money is tight so I have to get it right first. I'm thinking of having a sensor measure the rotations of the wheel and then releasing a key to lock me from the bike. I was thinking I could chain myself to the seat fastened with a padlock and the key would drop from a high up place on elastic.

For releasing and holding the key I thought of a small electromagnet on the side of a small plastic box powered by a battery. the Arduino would cut the power when the target rotations are reached. I wondered about adding some way of having the rotation speed
monitored so I couldn't go too fast, the reason for this is to provide a steady exercise rate and also stop me from gearing down and making it too easy to go faster and complete the rotations sooner.

So what I'm asking is can anyone of you familiar with Arduino kist suggest the best one to get as it will be a case of getting it and learning as I go. Any help much appreciated?

In the meantime I have to rely on self-discipline for exercise and diet, oh dear :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:with the new scales weighing heavy
I changed my scale from a mechanical one to an electronic one a couple of years ago.

Overnight my weight went up by 10% :shock: :?

I remember my Dad had the same problem about 25 years ago in the same circumstances.

So I took some barbell weights and piled them on the new scale. Guess what? 30 kg became 33 kg! The magic 10%. I weighed the same weights on the old scale and they showed 30 kg maybe 30-1/2 kg (Yes, I do some weight training. It's exercise and it strengthens me).

Hooray for newfangled whizbang thingamagadgets with electronics and microprocessors and such... They can't even calibrate the damn things to start with! :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I once wondered about a device to ensure exercise over an extended period. It would be difficult to do because a lot of the system would have to be secured so it could not be adjusted or tampered with. Basically the idea was an exercise bike with a mechanism to measure the power output. Pedalling would give you a credit, but your credit would slowly decay with time so that you would have to do a minimum average amount of exercise each day to stay in credit. If you got to zero credit something nasty would happen. I thought that might be loss of internet. I would be reasonably easy to secure your router, but that would not stop you getting hold of another one and plugging it in. To stop that I thought you would need to secure the phone line where it enters the house with a lockable box, which would also contain a master filter, so the phone would still work but the internet could be cut off by a tamper proof or encrypted wireless connection to the exercise bike unit that maintains your credit. I should say it was devised before fibre to the property was even on the horizon. Fraught with potential problems of course, as a failure could leave you stuck. Possibly embarrassing if an engineer wanted access to your telephone point. I never came close to building it, but I think I might have done if I lived alone.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:with the new scales weighing heavy
I changed my scale from a mechanical one to an electronic one a couple of years ago.

Overnight my weight went up by 10% :shock: :?

I remember my Dad had the same problem about 25 years ago in the same circumstances.

So I took some barbell weights and piled them on the new scale. Guess what? 30 kg became 33 kg! The magic 10%. I weighed the same weights on the old scale and they showed 30 kg maybe 30-1/2 kg (Yes, I do some weight training. It's exercise and it strengthens me).

Hooray for newfangled whizbang thingamagadgets with electronics and microprocessors and such... They can't even calibrate the damn things to start with! :facepalm:

Jenny.
I've stuck with mechanical ones. I've tested them and Unfortunately, they are correct. Glass half full though, at least they weren't weighing under. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Keyless wrote:I once wondered about a device to ensure exercise over an extended period. It would be difficult to do because a lot of the system would have to be secured so it could not be adjusted or tampered with. Basically the idea was an exercise bike with a mechanism to measure the power output. Pedalling would give you a credit, but your credit would slowly decay with time so that you would have to do a minimum average amount of exercise each day to stay in credit. If you got to zero credit something nasty would happen. I thought that might be loss of internet. I would be reasonably easy to secure your router, but that would not stop you getting hold of another one and plugging it in. To stop that I thought you would need to secure the phone line where it enters the house with a lockable box, which would also contain a master filter, so the phone would still work but the internet could be cut off by a tamper proof or encrypted wireless connection to the exercise bike unit that maintains your credit. I should say it was devised before fibre to the property was even on the horizon. Fraught with potential problems of course, as a failure could leave you stuck. Possibly embarrassing if an engineer wanted access to your telephone point. I never came close to building it, but I think I might have done if I lived alone.
An interesting idea Keyless. I don't live alone and so that is my excuse for not even considering building such a system. That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. When it comes to sticking to excuses I have all the self-discipline in the universe. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A few images on the forced exercise theme.
I like the inclusion of nipple clips but a walking exercise isn't suitable for me, though I do like the shoes.
I like the inclusion of nipple clips but a walking exercise isn't suitable for me, though I do like the shoes.
Under instruction would add to the fun, if exercise could be called fun.
Under instruction would add to the fun, if exercise could be called fun.
Had to do a blur on this one, though I think you get what is going on, she's "encouraging" him.
Had to do a blur on this one, though I think you get what is going on, she's "encouraging" him.
Forced exercise2 blur.jpg (34.2 KiB) Viewed 683 times
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Tech question on above post:
Why does the last photo show file name and the other don't, what did I do different?