Double Hangman Knot

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinbaku

Double Hangman Knot

Post by kinbaku »

For a scenario I got where my legs are bound in futomomo (lower leg to thigh and ankles touching buttocks). The knot with which everything is tied is either on your stomach or under your ankles and cannot be reached afterwards. Between the legs is a short rope with a sliding loop on both sides. If you put your wrists in this and tighten it, you won't get loose! :shock: Because your hands are separated by both your legs and it is impossible to loosen the loop again with just one hand. Unless you cut the rope with safety scissors, which lie on the ground a certain distance from you.

A problem with this is that the blood supply to your hands can be pinched off too much.

That is why I have developed this double hangman knot that prevents the loop from being tightened too much by means of a stopper knot (8-shape knot). There is also a thickening on the inside of the wrists - where the veins are located so that the pressure is better distributed.
Open Hangmanknots
Open Hangmanknots
OpenHangmanknot.jpg (27.69 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Closed Hangmanknots (Green=one piece)
Closed Hangmanknots (Green=one piece)
ClosedHangmanknot.jpg (20.31 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Wrist protection
Wrist protection
WristProtection.jpg (28.51 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
You will need about 5 meters (16 feet) of rope.
It is based on viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7585#p94155. First start by making the 8-shape knot that you tie in the rope at the far left of the picture from step A; the place is less important because you can always easily release it and move it to another place. For step B I rotated 12 times (to the width of the wrist) and for step D 5 times so that it slides easily. Always adjust the position of the figure-eight knot to the thickness of your wrist. I was amazed that I had such a thin wrist! :rofl:

So it is the connection between the 2 hangman's knots that forms the sliding loop (green color).

For the locks you can also use ordinary padlocks, where you have to look for the keys; or a ziptie that you can cut with scissors, which is at a distance from you. :twisted:

Always willing to give more explanation if some things are not clear.
Qatl

Re: Double Hangman Knot

Post by Qatl »

Interesting! I'll have to try that. I particularly like the monkeys fists :D
Out of curiosity, what are those timelocks you're using? They look more sturdy than the usual plastic ones. Can you comment on/recommend them?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Qatl wrote:Out of curiosity, what are those timelocks you're using? They look more sturdy than the usual plastic ones. Can you comment on/recommend them?
That's the new model I bought on the advice of ruru67 her post. Be sure to read this post; Ruru67 has given a very good description of it.

I certainly recommend them: before starting your self-bondage, you can set them correctly and check with a free mind that you have set the correct time (very important :!: ).
Once done with the preparation of your self-bondage, clip them on and press the center button. Then you get the 5 beeps "beep beep beep beep beeeeep", after which you are stuck for your set time. You can turn off the sound, but I love this tense moment: 5 seconds to change your mind. :roll:
At the end you will receive a liberating beep and the lock will open automatically without you having to do an extra action.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Qatl wrote:I particularly like the monkeys fists :D
The monkeys fists are there so that the ends can't get into the loops where the padlocks are now and thus make your bondage release impossible.
They also serve as extra grip to pull this loop out of the other loose loop.

Because the ends are in the monkeys fists, you can't untie it and free yourself before the time runs out, or before you get to the key or the safety scissors. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I have done it, but with a slightly wider double hangman knot so that the loops are well on both sides of my legs and no danger of the knots getting blocked below the knee.

First, both the time padlocks - at 15 minutes - plugged in and connected with a chain around a heavy table leg. I can only move forward when one of the time padlocks opens.
Then zipties in each loop that has the padlocks in it. So each loop has a padlock and a ziptie in it to block the hangman knot.

About 2 meters (7 foot) away from me the liberating scissors to cut the zipties.

First tied my ankles together, the knots at the front so that they become inaccessible.
Then with another rope the double hangman blocked so that it stays stuck under my knees and then a light futomomo that I finally tied on my back.
Then I put my hands in the loops and started the time padlocks. :roll:

Luckily I hadn't pulled the futomomo too tight. Regularly, I was able to get up a bit so that the blood flow in my legs was not blocked too much.
There was also the possibility to push me up with my hands, so that my knees were spared a bit. In retrospect this turned out to be a predicament: either the muscle pain and fatigue in my arms, or the pain in my knees. :shock: :mrgreen: