Locking cock ring.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bounddosster

Locking cock ring.

Post by bounddosster »

In some of my posts, I have mentioned a locking cock ring that my wife and I play with, we just call it a cock lock. As some people have asked to see this device here are a few photos and how I made it.

It is simple to make, make isn't the real term it is more of an adaption of a metal chastity cage. The end cap which covers the head of the penis was sawn off and the cut filed smooth then it was polished up. I found the locking tab on the lock barrel stuck above the part it is mounted into and was sharp at the end so I filed it down so it sat just below the mounting edge. The cage is good quality hand-made in Korea and I think I really lucked out getting a good fit straight away, just as well as it was £50 but you get what you pay for. The lock is not so great quality but works and is secure.

It is a snug fit around the base but not too tight as to cause a restriction of circulation and is easy to fit by passing one ball through at a time then the penis. The ring is another snug fit and just slides down the penis with no loose fitting around the penis. The two pins insert into the base ring as the locking tang slides into place and the lock barrel slides in from the side. A quarter turn of the key and it is secure.

When fitted on it functions more like a cock ring. My penis can get hard, very hard, much more than it would normally but the restriction induces pain. With the cock lock acting like a cock ring my penis is kept hard for much longer. Even when not hard I still know it is there, it is made from quality stainless steel and reasonably heavy. It is comfy to wear but there is no forgetting it is there. It adds a little to the natural bugle in my regular jeans but not so it would be noticeable unless you were looking there, however, when I get hard it is much more noticeable and can be embarrassing.

I can wear it long-term as getting it wet has no effect on it or so far hasn't and it is easy to keep your bits. We like my balls kept hair-free but shaving them would mean removing the lock so a good alternative is hair removal cream which can be liberal spread and washed off all while keeping the lock in place.

As of yet, I have been unable to remove the lock without the key so once on, it stays there. You will notice there is only one key, there is, of course, a spare which my wife has hidden somewhere I don't know.

We have yet to achieve a really suitable way to keep a key in an accessible place for me to access in an emergency but with a true deterrent to stop me from being tempted to cheat, Any ideas on this are welcome.
How it started out.
How it started out.
Cage.jpg (17.27 KiB) Viewed 3766 times
Unlocked and seperated.
Unlocked and seperated.
Locked together front view.
Locked together front view.
Locked together side view.
Locked together side view.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Re: Locking cock ring.

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:We have yet to achieve a really suitable way to keep a key in an accessible place for me to access in an emergency but with a true deterrent to stop me from being tempted to cheat, Any ideas on this are welcome.
You can hang the key visibly with numbered chastity locks. Easily cut with the scissors, but then unrecoverable so that your wife knows you used it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

An idea to deter key theft? Maybe use a decorative vase or other ornament made of glass, porcelain, ceramic, ect, supper glue it (yeah I know what I said, it's a thing, look it up in advanced search) it to something sturdy, fill it with fire brigade red paint (the colour is important, won't work with any other red colour), put the key in, then seal the container permanently. (Maybe use dessert glue, might be stronger) Now, you know where the key is, but can't get to it without breaking the artifact and making a mess caught red handed, since you can not lift it to take someplace safe to break it, as trying to loosen the glue would also shatter it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

AliExpress has pretty much exactly what you made: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001774760193.html ... just in case anyone else wants one and can't be arsed modifying an existing device.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

They copied him, I tell you! Stole it, they did. How much is $25 usd in........foreign?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ruru67 wrote:AliExpress has pretty much exactly what you made: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001774760193.html ... just in case anyone else wants one and can't be arsed modifying an existing device.
Similar but not the same. The base ring on mine is ergonomically shaped to fit the body better, that might be a small detail but one I found to be very important as not only is it comfier but it is a lot more secure and can't be pulled off and mine also looks heavier. It might be a good place to start though.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A couple of interesting ideas, thanks. We have used the numbered locks before as well as a sealed envelope with my wife's signature across the flap but my has yet to come up with a real deterrent of a punishment for my accessing the emergency key, not that I ever have yet or so she thinks :wink: .
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:They copied him, I tell you! Stole it, they did. How much is $25 usd in........foreign?
How dare they do it. :mrgreen:
You can change currencies at the top of the menu under language/currency. :wink:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:A couple of interesting ideas, thanks. We have used the numbered locks before as well as a sealed envelope with my wife's signature across the flap but my has yet to come up with a real deterrent of a punishment for my accessing the emergency key, not that I ever have yet or so she thinks :wink: .
I had also thought of the envelope, but you could steam it loose and glue it back on afterwards with the signature still matching.
Shannon's idea seems the best to me. Beautiful in the living room above an expensive wooden floor. :twisted:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:A couple of interesting ideas, thanks. We have used the numbered locks before as well as a sealed envelope with my wife's signature across the flap but my has yet to come up with a real deterrent of a punishment for my accessing the emergency key, not that I ever have yet or so she thinks :wink: .
I had also thought of the envelope, but you could steam it loose and glue it back on afterwards with the signature still matching.
Shannon's idea seems the best to me. Beautiful in the living room above an expensive wooden floor. :twisted:
I don't know if you have ever tried to steam open an envelope with a signature across the flap but during my experiments, the ink would run and it was impossible to line the flap back up perfectly.
Shannon's idea does seem a good idea, except for the fact I'm just a clumsy bugger and will knock it over when dusting, and also I don't have a mantlepiece. :) , I did think of gluing it to the safe above in the wardrobe above my clothes. I thought that seemed interesting but I could remove the clothes first and it might accidentally break.

Seriously though I think it is great but not for an emergency situation, if it was a real emergency I wouldn't want to have to be cleaning up a mess. My wife can be a bit of a spend thrive and finances is the only area I get equal, well more than equal really, say in what happens even though she actually puts more into the pot than me. We kerb the excess spend by each having a sent amount each month to do what we want with, spend save whatever and that amount is set, once gone it is gone no borrowing from the bank account you just have to wait until next month payday. My wife is not to happy with this arrangement and is always wanting to squeeze more cash from our system. So her idea of a suitable penalty for me accessing the emergency key would be me having to pay her a hefty fine. I'm still thinking this one over and over.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

To safely store the spare key within easy reach you may use nail polish.
You'll need various colours, preferrably with metallic flitter in them.

Apply several thick blobs of nail polish to the key, covering it as much as you like. Once the polish dries, take a photo of the key in its colour-coat, preferrably stored on a device only she has access to.
If you need the key, you can easily remove the colour (either mechanically or using acetone/nail polish remover...). However, you will NOT be able te recreate the pattern the colours and especially the flitters created when first covering the key in colour.
That way, you can use the key if need be, but she will easily be able to tell you did so. The photo will be an easy proof.

As far as a working deterrent is considered: I'm at a loss there. Sorry, I wish I also had an idea for that. :(

Hope this helps at least a bit?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Blacky wrote:To safely store the spare key within easy reach you may use nail polish.
You'll need various colours, preferrably with metallic flitter in them.

Apply several thick blobs of nail polish to the key, covering it as much as you like. Once the polish dries, take a photo of the key in its colour-coat, preferrably stored on a device only she has access to.
If you need the key, you can easily remove the colour (either mechanically or using acetone/nail polish remover...). However, you will NOT be able te recreate the pattern the colours and especially the flitters created when first covering the key in colour.
That way, you can use the key if need be, but she will easily be able to tell you did so. The photo will be an easy proof.

As far as a working deterrent is considered: I'm at a loss there. Sorry, I wish I also had an idea for that. :(

Hope this helps at least a bit?
Nice colourful idea with a plus side. Because the key is a firm fit in the lock I would have to remove every trace of nail polish or some fragments might break off inside and jam the lock shut, nice would that be a predicament.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A wooden box with Arduino circuit, battery, speaker and the number keyboard as included with most Arduino starter packs. The box can only be opened to switch off the alarm if you enter the correct code within 3 attempts.
At the bottom of the box is a recess in which the key lies and 2 separate copper plates.
The box stands on an iron or copper plate that ensures that a minimal signal flow flows from one copper plate to the other copper plate.
Once you lift the box to reach the key, the signal flow is interrupted and the very loud alarm goes off until the battery fails or if you know the code to open the box to silence the alarm.
Optionally, a signal that the box has been activated can come to the woman's mobile phone via WiFi.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:A wooden box with Arduino circuit, battery, speaker and the number keyboard as included with most Arduino starter packs. The box can only be opened to switch off the alarm if you enter the correct code within 3 attempts.
At the bottom of the box is a recess in which the key lies and 2 separate copper plates.
The box stands on an iron or copper plate that ensures that a minimal signal flow flows from one copper plate to the other copper plate.
Once you lift the box to reach the key, the signal flow is interrupted and the very loud alarm goes off until the battery fails or if you know the code to open the box to silence the alarm.
Optionally, a signal that the box has been activated can come to the woman's mobile phone via WiFi.
I love the idea, I'm looking into it. One thing that bothers me though my wife has trouble remembering passwords, pins, and how to work the DVD recorder. I can foresee a possible "Oh honey, I've forgotten the code" problem.

Be good to use if had to be kept naked and the only way to dress was getting the key but the box was outside on public display. Even the cover of darkness wouldn't help then.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I love the idea, I'm looking into it. One thing that bothers me though my wife has trouble remembering passwords, pins, and how to work the DVD recorder. I can foresee a possible "Oh honey, I've forgotten the code" problem.
You can make it so that there is a button on her cell phone that she only has to press to open the box. If something unexpected happens, you can call her and let her press the button so that you can reach the key.
bounddosster wrote:Be good to use if had to be kept naked and the only way to dress was getting the key but the box was outside on public display. Even the cover of darkness wouldn't help then.
With a tilt sensor in the box that triggers the alarm at the slightest movement. Excitement and attention guaranteed, especially when it goes off in the silence of the night. :twisted: