Locking cock ring.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Locking cock ring.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I love the idea, I'm looking into it. One thing that bothers me though my wife has trouble remembering passwords, pins, and how to work the DVD recorder. I can foresee a possible "Oh honey, I've forgotten the code" problem.
You can make it so that there is a button on her cell phone that she only has to press to open the box. If something unexpected happens, you can call her and let her press the button so that you can reach the key.
bounddosster wrote:Be good to use if had to be kept naked and the only way to dress was getting the key but the box was outside on public display. Even the cover of darkness wouldn't help then.
With a tilt sensor in the box that triggers the alarm at the slightest movement. Excitement and attention guaranteed, especially when it goes off in the silence of the night. :twisted:
Great ideas, I like the phone release idea but unfortunately, we live in an area with very suspect cell signal, sometimes there is none for days, which could prove a problem.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe these? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12053&hilit=i+got+somethin
Thanks Shannon, not sure how I'd apply that, needs thinking about.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe these? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12053&hilit=i+got+somethin
You can just use it as a switch. Instead of pressing a push button switch, it works with, for example, a ball in it that may or may not make contact. It is of course best to use an Arduino or a Raspery Pi with this sensor so that once the ball has moved, the current continues to flow forever.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
You can just use it as a switch. Instead of pressing a push button switch, it works with, for example, a ball in it that may or may not make contact. It is of course best to use an Arduino or a Raspery Pi with this sensor so that once the ball has moved, the current continues to flow forever.
Good idea, thanks.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I love the idea, I'm looking into it. One thing that bothers me though my wife has trouble remembering passwords, pins, and how to work the DVD recorder. I can foresee a possible "Oh honey, I've forgotten the code" problem.
You can make it so that there is a button on her cell phone that she only has to press to open the box. If something unexpected happens, you can call her and let her press the button so that you can reach the key.
bounddosster wrote:Be good to use if had to be kept naked and the only way to dress was getting the key but the box was outside on public display. Even the cover of darkness wouldn't help then.
With a tilt sensor in the box that triggers the alarm at the slightest movement. Excitement and attention guaranteed, especially when it goes off in the silence of the night. :twisted:
Just got this today: Arduino kit. It has the keyboard with which you can program the numerical code, but also the blue remote control button (as a key fob as the 6th object just above the cables if you choose the fourt picture) with which you can operate the Arduino remotely, the different screens, the ball tilt switch, ... :D
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Neat Arduino kit Kinbaku.

Can you do a review for us on the kit?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Riddle wrote:Neat Arduino kit Kinbaku.

Can you do a review for us on the kit?
I had just received it as an advertisement from AliExpress and because it contained many things that were just discussed, I thought it was worth mentioning: the buzzer for the noise, the matrix keyboard for a secret code to open a box, the remote control with keyboard , the RC522 for contactless communication via 13.56 Mhz (the blue key fob) together with the RFID module (radio frequency identification), a ball switch for use as a tilt switch, water level sensor that can be used in various bondage applications, DHT11 or Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor (when it gets too cold or too hot, stop the self-bondage), different displays to show the data without having to connect a separate computer, 74HC595 shift register to read multiple signals, DS1302 RTC clock to obtain more correct times, an RGB light with which you can shine any light color and thus with one light you can play the "Red light, Green light edging game, a joystick, some other sensors, led lights and resistors for the first experiments.