Has anyone "invented" a thick, fake cum squirter?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
morethem

Has anyone "invented" a thick, fake cum squirter?

Post by morethem »

This has been discussed previously a few times but many of the devices don't appear to be capable of a thick thick batch of the stuff.

Here's one discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9028&p=78946#p79413

I took one person's advice there and I now own two of these.
https://www.google.com/search?q=5L+Drum ... =579&dpr=2

They can definitely push very viscous fluid and work great. Just need a similar thing which is automated.

Any ideas?
OrgasmAlley

Re: Has anyone "invented" a thick, fake cum squirter?

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I built one for a customer as part of a complex customer device he wanted. I used a pressurized oiler, like this:

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools ... lsrc=3p.ds

It was automated using an automobile door lock actuator. Add "cum", pressurize based on how thick the fluid is and how hard a squirt you want, adjust actuator on time to deliver desired size of load (in my case, several pulses of decreasing volume). It worked really well. Customer was able to pressurize in just a few seconds using a bicycle hand pump.

If I were doing it again, the #1 thing I would do is apply a motorcycle gas tank sealer to the interior as a rust-preventative. Because these are supposed to hold petroleum products they're not coated inside, and require quite a good clean and dry after use.
morethem

Post by morethem »

So here's what I currently have.
It's very large in a 1L large bottle.
It's very strong and it has a lot more volume (than say a normal soap dispenser for kitchen / bathroom) so it really pumps a lot of volume.
(It does however require a lot more force)
https://www.mavensupplies.com.au/5l-dru ... 30ml-dose/

Your device sounds particularly complicated - how hard do you think it would be to make something?
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

The physical implementation involves connecting a car lock actuator to the trigger on the squirter, and either to the base of the squirter can or something it sits on. Apply 12VDC in the correct polarity to the actuator and it will pull the trigger.

Controlling that can be done with a very simple Arduino program. Use a digital pin to deliver ground to a small relay, and have it turn on 12V- to the actuator. I can see, of course, how this might be complex if one doesn't use an Arduino!
morethem

Post by morethem »

OrgasmAlley wrote:The physical implementation involves connecting a car lock actuator to the trigger on the squirter, and either to the base of the squirter can or something it sits on. Apply 12VDC in the correct polarity to the actuator and it will pull the trigger.

Controlling that can be done with a very simple Arduino program. Use a digital pin to deliver ground to a small relay, and have it turn on 12V- to the actuator. I can see, of course, how this might be complex if one doesn't use an Arduino!

So I'm just looking at yours and thinking about the potential power and what have you, definitely seems a pretty good solution for a decent pressure, however the difficulty is filling it. Right?

I have a hole, maybe an inch thick at the top of my current storage container and using a funnel it's still very difficult to get the liquid in because it's so darn thick, I need to use gravity a spoon and patience (in which time it's mostly cooled down)
Filling your one, could be even more difficult I suspect.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

For either, you might consider something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Syringes-Dispens ... B0822SDKS9

You can cut some of the tip off, to create an enlarged exit hole. The barrel is more than 2.5" in diameter.

You're really going thick, eh? What's your recipe?
morethem

Post by morethem »

I ditched the syringe method a few years back, there's not enough content and it hurts the hand to get a high volume through.

The pump dispenser I have (30ml) does 1floz per shot which is huge vs soap dispenser. (It's about 5 or 6" long, very large)

The cum is a combination of 50% flax seed boiled down (slimy, edible) and 50% standard cornflour (cornstarch) and water - mix the two of them, both boiled in sep pans.
+ zinc tablets + caffeine tablets + salt

So you end up with a very thick product, fairly decent color, which also retains heat for a while, since it's going to take you 5 minutes to get into a 33floz container (I only fill half of it)
That's the hard part, with the funnel to get it in the container I'm using.

I'd love to simply automate, the pressing of the top of the hand liquid pump dispenser thing, but it takes a reasonable amount of force.
morethem

Post by morethem »

Your post has me curious - maybe I could work with this product?

https://www.amazon.com/Chapin-Internati ... =492090011

What do you think?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

morethem wrote:Your post has me curious - maybe I could work with this product?

What do you think?
Was thinking that too. I have it in miniature for spraying the leaves of my houseplants. Only drawback is that the pressure drops towards the end. I myself keep pumping while I spray the last out, but in a bondage that is of course not possible without an accompanying extension.
morethem

Post by morethem »

kinbaku wrote:

What do you think?
Was thinking that too. I have it in miniature for spraying the leaves of my houseplants. Only drawback is that the pressure drops towards the end. I myself keep pumping while I spray the last out, but in a bondage that is of course not possible without an accompanying extension.

So it says 0.5GPM (gallons per minute) which is about 2 litres give or take.
That's 31ml (or about 1floz) of liquid per second.

However, that's under the assumption, the liquid is of a normal viscosity, I'm thinking more like water. So once you move to something very very thick like my batch, my mathematic and engineering skills go to 0.

Admitedly these things are very cheap so it's worth me trying.
I also found a similar product where the pressure was listed as a maximum of 250kpa which is about 36 PSI. A far far cry from your steel product. However cheaper, easier to fill.

So I may investigate this.
Oh regarding your final comment about the bondage and the pressure dropping, I think I'd be ok as long as it could pump out about 450ml (about 15floz) without pumping back up, over the course of say, 30 to 40 seconds.
morethem

Post by morethem »

Also just found a 1.3 gallon one claiming around 70 PSI with what looks like fairly thick tubing.
Definitely going to investigate and report back.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Garden sprayers have a very small OD uptake tube. I suspect you'll find that it won't spurt at the achievable pressures, but as you say they're cheap to try.

On the syringe, I'm not sure it you noticed the size. That's 500ml, roughly the size of a tall boy beer can, which is about what you load in a single go. Modifying the exit hole size would ease the force required.
morethem

Post by morethem »

OrgasmAlley wrote:
Garden sprayers have a very small OD uptake tube. I suspect you'll find that it won't spurt at the achievable pressures, but as you say they're cheap to try.

On the syringe, I'm not sure it you noticed the size. That's 500ml, roughly the size of a tall boy beer can, which is about what you load in a single go. Modifying the exit hole size would ease the force required.
It all really depends how long I'm up to what I'm up to, so to speak.
I think I got a 250ml one and it didn't come close to cutting it for volume, maybe I'm wrong, it could be up to 1L of liquid a session or more.
Also the amount of pressure I could exert with the spare hand wasn't enough and while I did get a fairly large nozzle it doesn't come close to the 30ml per pump individual food grade nozzle I linked near the top.
Here's a video - it's huge and disperses a huge amount, including viscous liquid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlCKs010Nmo

When you reference the uptake tube are we talking about the tube inside the unit which collects liquid from the bottom?
I've noticed on some of the larger models, the 'wand' at least looks to be fairly large, assuming the internals of the handle itself are capable, I could upgrade the inner tube diameter.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Thinking further, the tube I'm thinking of is on an older unit that the one you've pictured. That one has a solid cylindrical body that goes all the way to the bottom of the container, and I assume the uptake is part of that... but I don't know what diameter it might be.

I know of the little flexible plastic tube because it was continually becoming clogged when I was mixing my own Round-Up for extra strength, but not getting complete dissolution!
morethem

Post by morethem »

OrgasmAlley wrote:Thinking further, the tube I'm thinking of is on an older unit that the one you've pictured. That one has a solid cylindrical body that goes all the way to the bottom of the container, and I assume the uptake is part of that... but I don't know what diameter it might be.

I know of the little flexible plastic tube because it was continually becoming clogged when I was mixing my own Round-Up for extra strength, but not getting complete dissolution!

I have also found the red, steel based cannister which you're using for your method in my country at about $70
I was thinking i could try it but as i think more on it, cleaning it, without a window would be a nightmare, plus my initial concern about filling it.
I think I'll go into the hardware store, grab something 1.5Gallon or less with a decent sized nozzle so I can easily fill and easily clean. (and see inside it)

I tend to rinse aftwards with hot water and soap, pretty thoroughly. Don't use them for a month and then re-rinse again before use too .

Either way you've been very helpful, this simple pressurised device is significantly cheaper and easier than complicated motorised solutions I was considering.