Urine Release Modification

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bootbitch2020

Urine Release Modification

Post by Bootbitch2020 »

:gag:
Hello,
Its bootbitch 2020. I have had an idea concerning the Urine release scenario and would like some guidance.
I have tried drinking pee before. I drank it from 20 oz soda bottles.
Now I understand the scenario but my idea modifies it and maybe take longer to get free.
Where the urine flow tube is coming from the penis I am thinking of adding a " Y " connector to spread the pee in 2 directions....1 it still goes to keys but adding a 2nd tube this tube will go into my mouth. The pee having 2 directions to go in my mind if the water runs out I'm still drinking liquid to keep me peeing. Also is there a sight where I can get the underwear mentioned in the scenario????

:gag: bootbitch 2020 :gag:
kinbaku

Re: Urine Release Modification

Post by kinbaku »

I only found penis plugs to which you can connect a tube. Personally, I would rather go for a rubber cover that fits tightly around your penis like a condom and that is connected to a tube by means of a hose clamp. You can then connect this tube to a Y-piece or T-piece. The problem will be to fix this perfectly horizontally so that the urine does not only run to one side.
Another way might be to use only one flexible tube that is moved back and forth by a motor between 2 containers. You have to withhold your urine every time it goes over the wrong container to use your urine as economically as possible. :twisted:
Also be careful when drinking too much water, you can even die from this. :shock:
cdinbonds

Re: Urine Release Modification

Post by cdinbonds »

Look for "condom catheter". Goes on like a condom, has a pre-attached tube that you can connect however you want.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.