Homemade toy ideas

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
red

Homemade toy ideas

Post by red »

I will share the toys I was able to easily make for free, and I would like to hear some Ideas you have.
1. A peeled ginger root buttplug. Make sure that the ginger is fresh. The juices will cause pain, and make you twitchy, lively and very horny. Can also be inserted into urethra and clitoris if you are brave enough.
2. Medical masks as gags. Gag yourself with a sock, and then put a mask over your face. This will prevent you from spitting the sock out. Add multiple masks if you want to reinforce the gag.
3. Sweatpants as armbinders. Put your head in one socket, put your arms into another. Basically this: https://www.deviantart.com/lerra22/art/ ... -440527818
4. Sweatpants for puppy play. Simply put your legs into a kneeling position, and then try to put them through the socket. It's going to be a tight fit, but if you do it, you'll be helpless. Do the same with your arms and a sweater.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Homemade toy ideas

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I find it hard to use common household items as bondage. Needs to be specifically for bondage. But a trip to the home improvement store, different story. It's a matter of how I will improve my home. (It may be a multi family home, but it's a party of one here)Be sure to check out aisle 15. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7568
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Last edited by lisahs2 on 04 Mar 2021, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lisahs2 wrote:I saw a video once of a woman being spanked and she had a piece of ginger pushed up her bottom. She said it was burning and with the spanking she was almost in tears.
The problem is when you get hit you push your buttocks together and thereby stimulate the ginger. :twisted:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Last edited by lisahs2 on 04 Mar 2021, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

if you try ginger, do make sure the root is carved to be like a butt plug - a gentle conical tip, widening, then narrowing steeply and widening again - to make a smooth shape that won't disappear inside!

The effect is very variable, depends on the root, how fresh it is, and the person experiencing it - from "is that it?" to "Jeeez..."

just don't do what I did when carving the root for my play-partner, I slipped with the knife and cut myself. She got the "fig" anyway... :twisted:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Last edited by lisahs2 on 04 Mar 2021, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lisahs2 wrote:I got brave or stupid I don't really know which at the moment lol and tried this last night.
I'm going to stop there for now because I still cannot believe I did this LOL.

Lisa
You have now had a different experience. You may move on to the next degree in bondage school next year.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

I was shopping last night and somehow ended up with a piece of ginger.

After 45 minutes, the warmth had increased to a sting comparable to the chafing of running a marathon without any vaseline :shock:
Although the effects wear off much quicker than a chafed rear.

Freshmint toothpaste gets my vote over ginger