Selfbondage hidden in shed odeas

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
estimtom

Selfbondage hidden in shed odeas

Post by estimtom »

I'm building a workshop in the garden and would like ideas on how I could have a self bondage area, possibly under the floor so I could do self bondage and no one would know, they would just see an empty shed when they look through the windows etc.
Has anyone done anything like this, I'm really into estim play and self bondage
Zephyr_Dragon

Re: Selfbondage hidden in shed odeas

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

You could probably hang any number of hooks from the ceiling / rafters without anyone saying a thing. That kind of stuff is almost expected in a shed / workshop. You could probably put several rings in the floor with no one even noticing. If you use the kind that fold down flat, they would be easy enough to conceal under a paint can here and there.

You could build a St Andrews cross at one end and make it look like cross bracing for the structure.

The possibilities for such a space are endless. Are you thinking of any specific configurations you are wanting?

ZD
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You could go full on mad-lad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKNajCgpEs :)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Some things can be explained as being exercise equipment. I sometimes keep some stuff with sewing supplies. Some devices hide very well when camouflaged in the open, stored with tools. Putting kink items with things that are legitimate can deflect curious radar.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:You could go full on mad-lad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKNajCgpEs :)
I think this is his intention, but isn't it easier to use dark mirror glass as windows during the day and curtains for the evening, so that no one can look inside?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

kinbaku wrote:
Gregovic wrote:You could go full on mad-lad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKNajCgpEs :)
I think this is his intention, but isn't it easier to use dark mirror glass as windows during the day and curtains for the evening, so that no one can look inside?
Probably yes, the sensible option would be to just have some shutters, blinds or curtains to cover the windows (even during the day). There's a reason I called it "full on mad-lad" :P

What you also have to keep in mind though is that sheds are not very soundproof generally. So if you suspect you might be making noise in there that others might hear, you'll need to do a lot of work to soundproof a shed (box in box construction, this takes up a fair amount of inside space)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I would build a Closet in the corner with anchor points all over the inside.
You would go inside, close the door and proceed to anchor yourself with a timer
p release you when you wanted.
estimtom

Post by estimtom »

Thanks for the ideas