Bondage Frame & Ice Lock

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bound_bert

Bondage Frame & Ice Lock

Post by bound_bert »

Hello,

I do not remember where I got the plans for this bondage frame - I don't think there were plans. I just used some leftover lumber I had and tried to make it functional and collapsible. I think the only innovative thing I came up with was the collapsible nature of it, which is accomplished with the simple removal of the board. It's a bit wobbly, and I'm thinking of adding another board to the top and putting the latch in there, hoping it will make it more stable, especially as I have been collecting things to put myself in a forced blow-job bondage using this frame ... :gag: :twisted: I'll be sure to share when I finish it!
Bondage frame
Bondage frame
Upright latch
Upright latch
Here's an ice lock I made - I just tested it today! You can see the test with the 3 lb weight. Directions for this can be found at http://www.diybdsm.com/tutorial/ice_lock. It's really easy to make, although drilling the dowel rod is a bit of a PITA, as even with an assortment of wood clamps and several C-clamps, it finally came down to me basically holding it tight by hand as I drilled. I imagine that it would be easier if you had a work bench vice or something like that. With the 3/4" wood dowel, I timed the amount of time you'd be trapped at ~1 hr 45 minutes! That's a little longer then intended ... :mrgreen:

Edit: not sure if people think about this, but when you test your ice lock, be sure to consider the temperature you will be using it in. A change in temperature will mean a change in duration of your bondage - if time is an important factor for one of your sessions, then it's an important consideration.
Ice lock
Ice lock
3 pound weight testing ice lock
3 pound weight testing ice lock
Locking bar for ice lock
Locking bar for ice lock
P.S. Does anyone know why I can't link to imgur? I'm not getting the images to work ...
Last edited by bound_bert on 17 Nov 2020, 15:52, edited 5 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bondage Frame & Ice Lock

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Here is a quick tutorial I wrote last year on posting pictures into your post :
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12244#p88161
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Thanks Shannon!

Follow-up question - can you see any personally identifiable info in my picture metadata? I've triple checked it, but I always feel paranoid that I've missed something!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Actually, that data is deleted when posted here.
For any other concerns, this post might be helpful. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8662
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Thank you again Shannon!
As I normally have my GPS off on my phone, the photos should not be georeferenced, but one can't be too careful. I realize that my WiFi connections can actually give my location away, but you can't worry all the time :)
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

:idea:
For security and anonymity there are good habits that can help you protect yourself. After all, good habits are just as hard to break as bad habits.
:idea:
I would only upload from a computer after transferring and pictures from phone with a cable.
select one or *MULTIPLE* pictures, right click and select properties.
click on the details tab and you can see you have to option to remove all properties.
I do this every time I upload a picture, even if I created the picture on Microsoft Paint.
Its just an extra layer of peace of mind.
Attachments
Capture1 - Copy.PNG
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Please correct me if I am missing something obvious, but I don't understand why the ice lock shown in the first post uses a wooden dowel and a cork. The instruction even say drilling the dowel is a tricky, and sometimes unsafe procedure. I am not sure of the longevity of the wood dowel and the fitting after being constantly soaked in water.

Why not just use a piece of PVC the proper size for the fitting? It only takes a few minutes with a Dremel to remove the internal shoulder and enlarge the bore to a slip fit.

Thanks,
ZD
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

That's a good idea Z. When this insert breaks down I think I'll do that.