Breast Enhancers Still Performing Well By Cerena

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Breast Enhancers Still Performing Well By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

In July this year I made some breast enhancers out of bird seed & tights (pantyhose).
I used to be a 38 DD prior to an illness that drastically reduced that size. But I'm pleased to report that this very cheap fix is as good as when I made them. They can replicate a very authentic size & shape & under a top no one would ever know.

[attachment=0]tits3.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
tits3.jpg
tits1.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Breast Enhancers Still Performing Well By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A versatile solution for everyday living. Thanks for sharing your tale of hardship and coping.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:A versatile solution for everyday living. Thanks for sharing your tale of hardship and coping.
And, as usual, nicely finished rope bondage.
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Cerena,

Thank you for the idea. I have been trying to think of a way to make some breast enhancers myself, and your idea is great.

Recently, when I was doing the laundry, I starting think about how I would launder the enhancers. Over time thing are just going to get dirty. I have my doubts about how well birdseed will react to laundering. I did several searches for plastic beads, but that only turned up things suited for jewelry. I finally did a search for Plastic Pellets, and the right stuff finally popped up - Poly-fill pellets. What do you think?https://www.amazon.com/Fairfield-PP2B-P ... 633&sr=8-5
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 4.47.26 PM.png
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

As a CD, I use rice or small dried beans in a knee high stocking to fill my bras.
Zephyr_Dragon

Breast Enhancers with Orbeez

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Orbeez are a little polymer bead about a tenth of an inch in diameter. When soaked in water for about 6 hours they will grow to about 3/4" in diameter. Google them and you will find tons of info.

I used them to make a couple of breast enhancers and they came out great. They have just the right amount of jiggly. Squeeze 'em and they bounce right back. I won't type out what the YouTube video linked below can show just as easy. See below for a few adjustments I made to the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJlj80UtFBI

1. The local party store had 12" balloons. They worked fine.
2. I wanted durability, so I used 2 balloons. Put a dowel inside one balloon and you can gently work it into a second balloon. Make sure the mouth of the inner and outer balloons stay together. They tend to stay where you put them, so it is not hard.
3. Use a bigger bottle! The lube on the balloon tends to spread, and it can be just a bit difficult to get the balloons stretched over the neck of the bottle. Make sure both balloon necks are stretched over the bottle neck. You don't want to do it twice, so use a bottle big enough to to hold all the beads. In the end, it took about twice the volume of the drinking water bottle shown in the video. My food scale said I used 750 grams per side. My very un-expert estimation would be about a D-cup. Your mileage/opinion may vary.
4. You don't need the brand named beads. I used a less expensive generic, and they are doing fine.
5. You won't need as many beads as you may think. A Tablespoon of dry beads would have probably been plenty for my needs.

Here is a shot of the completed enhancers
IMG_3713.JPG
Last edited by Zephyr_Dragon on 02 Nov 2021, 06:00, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the Dark Side

kinbaku

Re: Breast Enhancers with Orbeez

Post by kinbaku »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:Orbeez are a little polymer bead about a tenth of an inch in diameter. When soaked in water for about 6 hours they will grow to about 3/4" in diameter. Google them and you will find tons of info.
I used them to make a couple of breast enhancers and they came out great. They have just the right amount of jiggly. Squeeze 'em and they bounce right back.
Can also be used as stress balls if you made the breast enhancers too small for the first time. :mrgreen:
Interesting idea, thank you Zephyr_Dragon.
Blacky

Re: Breast Enhancers with Orbeez

Post by Blacky »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:Orbeez are a little polymer bead about a tenth of an inch in diameter. When soaked in water for about 6 hours they will grow to about 3/4" in diameter. Google them and you will find tons of info.

I used them to make a couple of breast enhancers and they came out great. They have just the right amount of jiggly. Squeeze 'em and they bounce right back. I won't type out what the YouTube video linked below can show just as easy. See below for a few adjustments I made to the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJlj80UtFBI

1. The local party store had 12" balloons. They worked fine.
2. I wanted durability, so I used 2 balloons. I rubbed a bit of lube on the outside of one balloon. Putting a dowel inside the lubed balloon I pushed it into a second balloon. Make sure the mouth of the inner and outer balloons stay together. They tend to stay where you put them, so it is not hard.
3. Use a bigger bottle! The lube on the balloon tends to spread, and it can be just a bit difficult to get the balloons stretched over the neck of the bottle. Make sure both balloon necks are stretched over the bottle neck. You don't want to do it twice, so use a bottle big enough to to hold all the beads. In the end, it took about twice the volume of the drinking water bottle shown in the video. My food scale said I used 750 grams per side. My very un-expert estimation would be about a D-cup. Your mileage/opinion may vary.
4. You don't need the brand named beads. I used a less expensive generic, and they are doing fine.
5. You won't need as many beads as you may think. A Tablespoon of dry beads would have probably been plenty for my needs.

Here is a shot of the completed enhancers
IMG_3713.JPG
You could also use the superabsorber used in diapers.
It will grow to about a millimeter diameter per grain, which allows for a much smoother shape of the resulting enhancer (less bumpy than yours). However, it will regain its original shape slower than the Orbeez version, as the resulting "jelly" will have a higher internal friction.
I made a couple of different sizes over the time this way, filling the resulting mix into a condom and then putting that into cut-off legs of nylon tights. The result is very cheap and surprisingly durable. You can even increase the durability by doubling (or tripling) up the nylon layers.
An additional benefit is, that nylons come in basically every skin tone colour.

Maybe a mixture of both absorbers will result in a perfectly realistic shape and behaviour?

Anyways, very nice find!
Thanks for sharing!
:hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Karren

Post by Karren »

Bird seed boob work amazingly well... as long as you don't go outside and a flock of hungry bird finds you! lol Wore mine out before i bought silicone forms then spent the last 4 years growing my own breasts (38D).... lots of fun binding things you can do to them when they get that big!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

Update on the Balloons with Orbeez. After a month I set them on a food scale and they have lost about 50 each grams. From 750 grams 4 weeks ago they are now at 698 grams and 703. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Looks like I'll need to make a new set in the next couple of weeks or so.

Still, they have just the right squishiness and the bounce back. The thing I like the most, though, is being able to keep them clean. A little running water and some soap and they are nice and fresh.
Come to the Dark Side