Experiments with (Corona-)cuffs

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinbaku

Experiments with (Corona-)cuffs

Post by kinbaku »

Last night when I came home from the sex shop (see my post EverthingElse/Corona/Postby kinbaku » 28 Oct 2020, 22:59) I tried my new cuffs in a different setting than on the box. I had previously bought the locks at a do-it-yourself store.
NewCuffs.jpg
NewCuffs.jpg (15.04 KiB) Viewed 6692 times
Like the woman at the right by the photo by Jimdini, but sitting in bed like the one photo just above by Shannon. With my wrists in the middle, my ankles in the outside and my neck in the bottom cuff.
First 95 minutes with the locks in the position as for the left side cuffs, then 57 minutes with the locks in the position as for the right side cuffs and the neckcuff. In the latter the legs tied together above the knees with rope so that I could not fold my legs outwards.
Because it was the first time, the release is simple: I could pull the tube little by little to the right with the right thumb and index finger.

Afterwards tried a few other positions: lying on the back in bed, chain attached to the right ankle cuff, through the right handcuff - as on the box - but instead of to the neck, through a ring at the right top of the bed and then tied on the right handcuff. The same on the left side. My legs stayed in the air because of that, but when I lowered them a little more to 12 inches above the bed, my arms were extended against the rings of the bed in a kind of spread eagle.
Then in a hogtie: chain to the left ankle, then 3x through the right wrist ring and the left ankle ring to finally attach them to the left ankle cuff. And in mirror image with the right cuff and left wrist cuff.
Then in a stretched position on the back: tied the legs together with rope above and below the knees. The ankle cuffs with different zip ties on a ring in the middle of the bottom of the bed. The wrist cuffs are tied with rope to a ring at the center of the top of the bed.
Started at 7:00 pm and ended at 4:34 am and then fell asleep naked with my ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs on, but not connected to anything, dreaming of even more possibilities. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Experiments with (Corona-)cuffs

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Wow, script flip! I bought the wrist and ankle cuffs from the picture so I could be like the one on the left.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (22.57 KiB) Viewed 6664 times
Kinbaku & Shannon.jpg
Kinbaku & Shannon.jpg (12.58 KiB) Viewed 6664 times
I'll thank Jim later, if I survive this. Now who's laughing?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Now who's laughing?
I think you are smiling for a reason. You have the best position (see my comment on Oct 22, 2020, 8:56 just below Jimdini's photo).
But who laughs last ...
With the Taichi I can bend more deeply by constantly thinking during this exercise: relax, relax that back, relax the arm and leg muscles. :mrgreen:

Although: who laughs last ... has not understood the joke. :facepalm: :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote: I think you are smiling for a reason.
2 things I can gather from that picture : 1. "Shannon" is deliriously happy, and 2. Those cuffs must be the reason. ( I know, right? ) I'll have what she's having :D
kinbaku wrote:Although: who laughs last ... has not understood the joke.
Laugh alone, and the world thinks you're an idiot? To this I say " :rofl: "
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Laugh alone, and the world thinks you're an idiot
Depends how you laugh.

It it's just "HA-ha!" whilst pointing a finger at someone, then it's a Nelson Muntz moment (basically the definition of schadenfreude).

If it's Muahahahahahahah!!, especially with some thunder and lightning accompanying, then the world thinks you're some kind of megalomaniacal super-villain. :twisted:

Either that or the Count from Sesame Street... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:2 things I can gather from that picture : 1. "Shannon" is deliriously happy, and 2. Those cuffs must be the reason. ( I know, right? ) I'll have what she's having :D
You are right. I think you enjoyed editing the Jimdini photo (so item 1) and that you do have the metal cuffs (so item 2). I already regret not buying the handcuffs and ankle cuffs with double lock. They were also in the store. Now it will probably take until December before the non-essential (for me essential :rofl: ) stores reopen. :cry:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Depends how you laugh. Jenny.
Don't forget these two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHZYgs4DRo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n00zO_DTI0 :) :lol: :D :rofl: :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote:Depends how you laugh.
Just happy to be in my cuffs. Not laughing AT anyone.
kinbaku wrote:I already regret not buying the handcuffs and ankle cuffs with double lock.
Here, buy a set : https://www.ebay.com/itm/COMBO-SET-DOUB ... 2749.l2649, or at least search off that item. Let me know when you get them, we can put them on at the same time.
Kinbaku & Shannon.jpg
Kinbaku & Shannon.jpg (12.75 KiB) Viewed 6550 times
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Depends how you laugh. Jenny.
Don't forget these two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHZYgs4DRo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n00zO_DTI0 :) :lol: :D :rofl: :mrgreen:
That rooster is hilarious :rofl:

I have a few lady friends who laugh *exactly* like that. :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:we can put them on at the same time.
Kinbaku & Shannon.jpg
Oooooo... twins! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Here, buy a set : https://www.ebay.com/itm/COMBO-SET-DOUB ... 2749.l2649, or at least search off that item. Let me know when you get them, we can put them on at the same time.
It is a pity that they deliver in Europe, but not in Belgium. At Bol.com I have seen some with double lock, but I am going to buy them in the store because I now have a substantial discount because of my previous purchase.
As a punishment I went to sleep this night with my handcuffs on and still have them on for typing this text. :mrgreen: However, they do not have a double lock. That is why I have made a blockage with elastic so that they cannot tighten further than necessary. The distance between my wrists is 10 cm (4 inches).
I did buy enough chain to cut into pieces. So I can connect my newly purchased cuffs with a custom-made chain that I close with a padlock. So if we really want to be tied like twins at the same time, you just have to specify the measurements between the wrists and ankles. Then we can laugh together like in your last edited photo. :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

New use of my ankle cuffs and collar yesterday. I put on my ankle cuffs and my collar. Then my metal handcuffs like the picture s-1400.jpg of Shannon, 31 Oct 2020.
Then a chain from the collar, once twisted counterclockwise around the intermediate chain of my handcuffs, connected to the D-ring of my left ankle cuff.
Then a chain from the collar, once twisted clockwise around the intermediate chain of my handcuffs to the D-ring of the right ankle cuff.
If I tucked my legs closer, I could move the handcuffs up or down. When I then tightened the chains it blocked the handcuffs.
For example, I could lie for a long time with my hands blocked at the neck and without loosening the bondage change the position and lie for a long time with my hands blocked at the stomach area.
Afterwards, go to sleep in a straight, collarless position with the corona ankle cuffs connected with an elastic in the center of the bottom of the bed and the metal handcuffs through a loop in the center of the top of the bed. Although I had tied the collar loose, I don't risk going to sleep with a collar.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A new version of loose-fixed chair bondage using my leather ankle cuffs (RF and LF) and handcuffs (RH and LH) and 2 chains fitted with carabiners on both sides.
ChairBondage.jpg
ChairBondage.jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 5848 times
The green chain goes from my left ankle (LF) in front of the right foot around the seat between the right opening and back to the penultimate opening on the left back to the backsite of the chair.
Similarly, the red chain from the right ankle (RF) in front of the left foot to the penultimate opening right to the backsite of the chair.
When I put my feet back under the seat, I can attach the handcuffs to the chains with the carbine hooks. Now when I bring my feet forward and put them flat on the ground, the handcuffs are pulled against the chair and my feet are bound together.
I can no longer use the carabiners because my wrists are stuck against the backrest.
To release, all I have to do is move my feet backwards to make the slack again, so that I can free myself. :D

The chains provided were just the right length, but if they were too long I would have just run the chain through the handcuff ring and attached the carabiners to the chain itself.

If you want to use it as bondage instead of self-bondage, put a board or stick between the feet and the front legs of the chair. Or tie a rope between the front legs of the chair.
That way your sub can no longer move his feet back and he is tied up until you free him. Freeing in the case of using a shelf is simply by removing the shelf and the sub can then detach itself.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lately I have been using my corona handcuffs along with my iron handcuffs. The corona cuffs closed with the small padlocks and then one iron handcuff through the two rings of the corona cuffs. The other iron handcuff can then be used to attach you to something or to the chain between the legs to form a hog-tie.
While it may seem easier to break free than just with the iron handcuffs on, it is more difficult if you are blindfolded or have the handcuffs behind your back. Because the iron handcuff moves up and down, it is more difficult to find the keyhole and move the keyblade in the right direction to insert it into the lock. With the iron handcuffs only, the key opening is always in the same place and is blocked by your wrist so that you know how to hold the keyblade at the same direction as the keyhole.
Slept this night with the iron handcuff attached to the head of my bed. 8)