Dogharness for hogtie

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinbaku

Dogharness for hogtie

Post by kinbaku »

Just bought for about 15 USD from LIDL department store. I think ideal for hogtie: The ankles tied to the "SECURITY" straps and the wrists to the other straps.
And then through the rings a rope that is attached to the ceiling so that I am obliged to stay on my stomach.
Or that rope around a curved metal tube hanging at the ends on the ceiling, so that it defines the path I have to follow on the ground to get to the keys. :mrgreen:
HogtieDogharnass.jpg
HogtieDogharnass.jpg (14.57 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
It also has a pocket where you can store your locks and keys. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Re: Dogharness for hogtie

Post by bound_jenny »

I like that! Kink on the cheap! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

:D Shannon SteelSlave also likes this. :D
kinbaku wrote:It also has a pocket where you can store your locks and keys. :rofl:
Or lunch, depending on the length of stay.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Let us know how it works out. How do you plan to attach the cuffs to the harness?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:Let us know how it works out. How do you plan to attach the cuffs to the harness?
If I don't use the bottom part (can also be used as a hogtie, but I think it is not strong enough because all the force is put on the yarn threads), it opens up openings where I can easily thread a 6 mm cord (see the right link). So three are with ropes around my ankles and a wrist. My ice lock (there is another screw that blocks the ice - not showing in the figure) comes through the last link. This ice lock cannot pass through the link and I have to wait for the melting ice to release the rope.
I can use the key as a backup.
HogtieDogHarnessDetail.jpg
HogtieDogHarnessDetail.jpg (35.33 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I did a first test yesterday. It was a combination of hogtie and light strappado. :shock:
I found a disadvantage that it folded in half lengthwise. So I'm going to reinforce it with sturdy cardboard or plywood sheet so that it retains its shape better and the arms and legs are spread more.
For those who want to try it too: don't pull up too high - I made sure my hands could still make contact with my back so that at rest I could make contact with the floor with my full chest and thighs - because a real strappado in this position where all your weight rests on your stomach is too much risk for lack of breathing :!: