Enema Anal

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bootbitch2020

Enema Anal

Post by Bootbitch2020 »

Hi,
I'm not sure about this idea but it covers both enemas and anal in its subject cored
I do alot of self bondage.
I've had an idea for enemas self bondage style.Is there an ice tray that can be filled with water and frozen.The ice would be in the shape of a cone like a butt plug.
These ice cones would be inserted anally.These ice cones would be approx 5 to 6 inches long.
Then securing a butt plug in the anus these ice cones would melt inside the slave.
Now as they melt all the way down more can be inserted to make the enema bigger.
Any info or suggestions appreciate.....Bootbitch2020
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Enema Anal

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bootbitch
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Bootbitch2020 wrote:Hi,
I'm not sure about this idea but it covers both enemas and anal in its subject cored
I do alot of self bondage.
I've had an idea for enemas self bondage style.Is there an ice tray that can be filled with water and frozen.The ice would be in the shape of a cone like a butt plug.
These ice cones would be inserted anally.These ice cones would be approx 5 to 6 inches long.
Then securing a butt plug in the anus these ice cones would melt inside the slave.
Now as they melt all the way down more can be inserted to make the enema bigger.
Any info or suggestions appreciate.....Bootbitch2020
Welcome to BoundAnna.

I doubt inserting ice anally is a good idea, internal frostbite to the mucus membranes doesn't sound like a good time :|
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Gregovic wrote: I doubt inserting ice anally is a good idea, internal frostbite to the mucus membranes doesn't sound like a good time :|
I didn't know that for sure until you said so, G, I didn't think so either. Scar to the anus/gut tissue could land one in the hospital, possibly leading to emergency surgery. Sorry to say, but we are just looking out, because we care.
We do have a few enema games that have been tried and tested, and deemed to be at least plausible, still subject to your own trial and error to determine if they are right for you.
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... blues.html
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_ ... uffer.html
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_tablespread.html
Hope this helps. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bootbitch.
See viewtopic.php?f=7&t=331&start=15&hilit=enema+ice : Although the post is about Ice release, they also talk about the danger of even using too much ice-cooled water as an enema.
Also consider the danger of touching an icy iron pole with your moist tongue in winter. You will cause the same inside when introducing ice into a sensitive environment. :shock:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I have submitted to anal torment from an ice dildo a number of times.

My main suggestion / warning is that whenever you are using ice, for any purpose where it might contact skin, is to allow it to start melting first. Do NOT take it right out of the freezer and then touch it to skin, especially not a mucus membrane. Once it starts to melt, and has liquid on the surface, it is reasonably safe to use.

My first such experience involved a very large icicle that happened to be hanging right outside the bedroom window in the cabin we had rented. The icicle was about two feet long and several inches in diameter at the base. Let me tell you, the experience was intense!

After that I bought a plastic/vinyl mold that would allow me to make an ice dildo. It is every bit as intense.
I am sure that you could make your own by slipping a condom inside a cardboard tube and then filling it with water. Select the cardboard tube to suit your desired size.

You can also create a fairly intense experience by simply inserting ice cubes into the anus one at a time.

I'll warn you, the ice hurts like hell at first. It continues to hurt if the ice dildo is worked in/out of the anus. Left alone the anus goes numb fairly quickly. There is a sensation of cold from your bowels but it isn't nearly as intense as the anus itself.

Also be advised that it can be very difficult to hold an enema when your anus is numb.

R. Mc.