Cerena's Updated Wrist Ties

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Cerena's Updated Wrist Ties

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Take a pair of heavy denier tights, I've used 40. Cut the legs off, I use them as sacrificial stockings that I don't mind ripping, a stocking hood or OTM wrap gag. Once I'm ready to start tying my wrists, place each wrist through each leg hole of the tights, then stretch & make another loop around each wrist & you instantly have made a tight, secure & comfortable wrist tie. I then place each wrist through the rope slip knots & start wrapping the rope tightly around palms tight together. The last 24” of rope is then flicked up between my wrists to create multiple cinches, and when there is a short enough section or rope I make a larks head loop to force over a wrist. What I end up with is a very strong tight tie that can stay in place for hours, it can't be undone as the knots on each slip knot aren't reachable because palm are too close together.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena's Updated Wrist Ties

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How do you escape this?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Once I manage to force the larks head loop from my wrist & flick the cinches lose, the rest of the loops fall away as they're only wrapped.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I had a difficult release with this a few years ago.
The last cinch was laid with a too short residual rope and placed over my wrist. :shock: Trying to escape, this loop tightened and slid down far away from my fingers.
Only after pressing my hands very close together and piece by piece tensioning the cinching did I get enough space to wring the loop over my hand starting with the little finger. Only when the little finger had been wrung out did my heart start to beat less quickly. :o
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I had a difficult release with this a few years ago.
The last cinch was laid with a too short residual rope and placed over my wrist. :shock: Trying to escape, this loop tightened and slid down far away from my fingers.
Only after pressing my hands very close together and piece by piece tensioning the cinching did I get enough space to wring the loop over my hand starting with the little finger. Only when the little finger had been wrung out did my heart start to beat less quickly. :o
Yesterday I had done a test with the wrist binding, now with an extra cable tie. See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13011
Test.jpg
Test.jpg (11.17 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
TestDetail.jpg
TestDetail.jpg (8.28 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
It was started with a loop of the center of the rope over the right hand - Instead of a Larks Head - so that the palm side of the right hand remains open and no pinching of the blood vessels can occur when trying to struggle out. See in the detailed photo the gap between the ropes and the right wrist.
If you connect the free ends - in the photo that are running down - to objects located to the right and left of your Sub, then he cannot free himself because there is not a single knot he can untie.

Without experience, it is not for self-bondage.