Homemade heels

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Kinbaku

Homemade heels

Post by Kinbaku »

Because I have wide feet and I don't dare to fit women's shoes in the store :oops: , I made them myself. Don't look at the finish, they were my first try with very old shoes - they show their best side :lol: (there are still paint stains on the other side) - with wood waste I had lying around.
For those who also want to make them: do not use nails but at least 3 screws (for stability) that you screw in deep enough that you do not hurt your heel. For extra safety you can put an insole in it.
Of course you can also file the wooden blocks correctly and then glue them to the shoes.
Shoe.jpg
Shoe.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 3569 times
For an application, see my post from Jul 19, 2020, 13:23 on at viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12843&start=30.
bound_jenny

Re: Homemade heels

Post by bound_jenny »

I'd say both glue and screw them on. One reinforces the other.

If you're up to some woodcarving you could attach a raw piece of wood and then sculpt the heel to your liking. And put an angle on the heel because straight down like that is a very unnatural posture (proper high heels are already a tad off nature...). Doing a little geometry can help a lot.

It's also a good idea to start with a pair of shoes that are very flexible at the ball of the foot (though that shoe seems to have well worn soles so that's not a worry there.

Have fun!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

The heel in the photo above had a purpose (force to stand with bent knees and toes). When it comes to walking in, don't make the heel that big.
It is also the case as Jenny says that it is best to place the heel in an angle.
For those who remember nothing of their triangulation lessons at school: the inverse cosine of the division of the height of the heel with the distance between the connection of the heel to the shoe and the first point of contact of the top of the shoe with the ground is equal to the angle between the heel and the shoe. In this way, the heel is in the direction of the extension of your leg.
Shoe_Buttplug.jpg
Shoe_Buttplug.jpg (8.52 KiB) Viewed 3499 times
PS: Notice the butt plug. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's the kind of visual aid that makes geometry accessible for everyone! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!