Heavy duty bed restraints

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Sissyry

Heavy duty bed restraints

Post by Sissyry »

I got a simple diy for all that want strict bed restraints. See my problem is I don’t have a headboard on my bed and I want something I can remove easy in case company was to come over. The ones I personally like metal bonds and chains over the nylon straps they sell on amazon.

I bought everything at Home Depot, price depends on how thick of the chain, the metal rings and quick links are cheap. I measured the width/diameter of the legs and I measured how much chain I needed to reach where I’m gonna attach my ankle and wrist restraints. 3 feet was enough for my queen size bed.

What you need
4 metal rings (measure the diameter of the bed frame legs)
4 lengths of chain (3ft worked for me and I went overkill and got 3/8 diameter precut chain)
4 quick links

Setup
1)Ok so take your quick link and unscrew it, slide your ring and one end of your chain. Then tighten the quick link (im :whip: and I took locktite and put some on the threads)
2)repeat step 1 3 more times
3)slide your assembled restraint under each bed frame leg
4) attach your handcuffs, padlocks, ice locks, combo lock or whatever you like to the other chain end and there you go you have a heavy duty bed restraints.

Enjoy Ry
Kinbaku

Re: Heavy duty bed restraints

Post by Kinbaku »

And if the bed is too heavy to lift at point 3), you can turn the chain around the bed frame leg and then through the ring. So making a sliding loop around the bed frame leg.
Then point 4) from Sissyry's system.
Sissyry

Re: Heavy duty bed restraints

Post by Sissyry »

kinbaku wrote:And if the bed is too heavy to lift at point 3), you can turn the chain around the bed frame leg and then through the ring. So making a sliding loop around the bed frame leg.
Then point 4) from Sissyry's system.
Thank you Kinbaku I didn’t think of that, good to know in case I try to do this in a hotel.