3d printable cock cuff

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
GeneralError

3d printable cock cuff

Post by GeneralError »

I spent some more time practicing with Autocad Fusion360 and now proudly present a nice adjustable, lockable and 3d-printable cock cuff. I experimented with several measurements and found this version 5 quite good. It is strong enough to resist unauthorized removal and can be adjusted so tight that escape is not possible. Nevertheless it is pleasently wearable as my test during several hours prooved. If someone wants to test it, just print this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4461594
ScreenShot.JPG
cuf_v5_800.jpg
My next plan is it to attach a shock collar device to the cuff, so that wearing it will be a bit more thrilling. I'm working on the design and printed a first prototype. I did a first try on which prooved the concept but a zap is not yet as inevitable as I expect it. But I'm confident to be able to fix this.
ballzapper.jpg
Cheers
General Error
kinbaku

Re: 3d printable cock cuff

Post by kinbaku »

GeneralError wrote:My next plan is it to attach a shock collar device to the cuff, so that wearing it will be a bit more thrilling. I'm working on the design and printed a first prototype. I did a first try on which prooved the concept but a zap is not yet as inevitable as I expect it. But I'm confident to be able to fix this.
Maybe an opening in the length of the block on which the shock collar lies. A zip tie can then be inserted into this to ensure good contact with the shock collar.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Nice design!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Nice work
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Now there is no more escape.
The new design is online: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4483183
20200619-Cuff_v6_AssembledComplete.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Very nice design.
Are the shock collar contacts making good contact?
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

kinbaku wrote:Very nice design.
Are the shock collar contacts making good contact?
Definetely yes!
However the skin should be slightly wet to support good contact. With dry skin I can endure 100% intensity without ouching, with wet skin 10% is already painful.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

GeneralError wrote:However the skin should be slightly wet to support good contact. With dry skin I can endure 100% intensity without ouching, with wet skin 10% is already painful.
I use Rimba contactgel with my e-stim powerbox. It's waterbased, so it does not damage the devices. I've paid 7,95 EUR (8.91 USD) 250 ml (8,45 fluid oz).
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Hmmm, what about making a cap on the top of the box frame that holds the shock collar, and then connect each contact to something like this https://www.mr-s-leather.com/sex-toys/e ... ectraloops.

With something like that you would all ways have contact and I am sure one heck of a kick when it shocks you. Heck could even use the one above plus https://www.mr-s-leather.com/sex-toys/e ... r-bi-polar and have a shock from head to base really easy.

Just some thoughts, but really like what you have going here!
nikolaus

Post by nikolaus »

can u post the stl again? its gone on thingiverse
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

nikolaus wrote:can u post the stl again? its gone on thingiverse
I just checked the links above. They are working well. Maybe your account is configured to not display NSFW things?
wayne

Post by wayne »

GeneralError wrote:I spent some more time practicing with Autocad Fusion360 and now proudly present a nice adjustable, lockable and 3d-printable cock cuff. I experimented with several measurements and found this version 5 quite good. It is strong enough to resist unauthorized removal and can be adjusted so tight that escape is not possible. Nevertheless it is pleasently wearable as my test during several hours prooved. If someone wants to test it, just print this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4461594
ScreenShot.JPG
cuf_v5_800.jpg
My next plan is it to attach a shock collar device to the cuff, so that wearing it will be a bit more thrilling. I'm working on the design and printed a first prototype. I did a first try on which prooved the concept but a zap is not yet as inevitable as I expect it. But I'm confident to be able to fix this.
ballzapper.jpg
Cheers
General Error
I would like to put it to the test but I don't have a 3D printer and can't aford one. I do welcome a great challenge. I just might try it on and if I can't remove it ,I'll just wear it 24/7.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

GeneralError wrote:
nikolaus wrote:can u post the stl again? its gone on thingiverse
I just checked the links above. They are working well. Maybe your account is configured to not display NSFW things?
I think nikolas is referring to the links to the plans on Thingverse for the printable item this thread was discussing (they now only return a 404 error) and not the two mr-s-leather.com ones in the post above.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

I checked the thingiverse links again. They work well for me, when I'm logged in. Without beeing logged in or logged in with a different account the design objects are invisible. Thingiverse must have set them to invisible back in June without notfying me or giving me the chance to to publish them again. Very annoying :evil:
I created and published copies of the designs:
- Chastity Cuff V6 Ballzapper (2)
- Open Mouth Gag (2)