Messed up my electric stocks

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
nelis123

Messed up my electric stocks

Post by nelis123 »

Hey guys,
I'm back again after some time away. I've build some wooden eletric stocks, but I messed up the holes. The ankle holes are where the wrist ones had to be and vice versa. (actually, i planned it this way but it is too uncomfortable, and the other way around will work better).

Wideing the wrist holes wont be a problem. However, does anyone have an idea to tighten up the ankle holes? Preferably something that is not too difficult :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Messed up my electric stocks

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Nelis. Not sure of your configuration, but I have both sets, and the one with the wrists together in the middle, I use handcuffs. I put myself in, close and lock the unit with a free hand, push my free hand through, manipulating my thumb, then cuff-up.
Maybe a set of bushings of wood, rubber, or plastic, cut into halves to take up the gap. These bushings could then be glued in place.
Personally, I would start over and make a new one. Save the one you have as a cruel punishment.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

Yeah, I tried the handcuff trick, but I didnt really fancy it. Making new ones is an option, but I will try the bushings option first.
Shannon SteelSlave

Bushings. OK. Take a piece of wood the same thickness, and cut out the inner holes. Next, cut out the outer holes the same size you left in the completed stocks. Place the bushings in the stocks holes and draw a line where the stocks split. Remove the bushings and cut straight across to make the split cuts. Now, find 4 flanges that can be attached to the front and back of either the inner bushing, or the stocks, or both. Cut these lengthwise for the split. Then glue the bushings in with construction glue and clamp and wait to dry.
For a neater look, use similar flanges on the other holes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

depending on how you made the stocks it might be easier to enlarge the cut out area further and make it a nice neat square or triangular area, then glue in a new piece of wood made to fit (if for instance the original hole had bevels or radii you can't just glue a plug in the hole, since that would look ugly), then cut the new holes once the new piece of wood is securely in place. In woodworking a repair like that is usually called a Dutchman. In boatbuilding specifically a repair in the planking is called a graving piece.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

I was leaning more toward starting over with a new piece mainly because I like to round off rough edges from the holes. I hate seeing pictures of stocks with little pieces of cloth stapled around the holes, or towels on the bottom of the holes because it is too uncomfortable. Ruins the look, and for me, the effect.
👠👠
sweh

Post by sweh »

A few layers of thick leather should be able to make the hole smaller. It'd also make it more comfortable :-)
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

You can use some upholstery foam glued between sheets of thin, self-adhesive cc foam and cover with thin leather, tack in place. I used the same concept for the padding on my stocks and it worked well. You can use a sharp blade, suck as a leather or fabric cutting tool, to shape the padding for the holes. I was able to get all the supplies at the local hobby store (JoeAnne's).
nelis123

Post by nelis123 »

I solved it using some foam insulation used for pipes, those pool noodle kind of things. Its not the most elegant solution, but it works wonderfully and also makes them more comfortable (I dont know if this is a win or a loss though :wink: )

I might pad them with leather in the future, but right now I dont have that on hand and most speciality stores in my city are closed right now.