Easy diy timerlocks?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
john

Easy diy timerlocks?

Post by john »

Im always in need of a good timer lock for multiple selfbondage purposes. Like locking cuffs, making keys inaccesible, tie myself to an opject, etc... It has to be strong enough that i cant break it (thats my usual problem, will expand on that), easy to use/build (im no mechanic sadly) and accurate to time over longer periods (have tried ice locks, but they are just not precise enough). Ive tried several different locks i could buy and they all failed on me. Most of them break realy easy and ive accidently destroyed some just by squirming in my bondage. Others have simply not been reliable enough and one faild to open at times which could be a huge problem. So i was hoping someone would have an idea for something diy that would solve my problems. Here are my requierments:

1. as mentioned strong enough so they dont break when pulled
2. reliably open, would be best if they open by them self and i dont have to press any buttons once the time is up so i can use them while tied up and unable to reach them
3. easy to use

They dont have to be 100% fail proove, since i usualy have other backups but id hate to use them just because a lock fails. Id like to only have to use them in emergencies

Does anyone have some diy ideas or knows of a lock that could do the job?

Thanks for all the great help i have recieved on here so far

kinky greetings

john
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Easy diy timerlocks?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about magnetic cuffs? Try these, and scroll down to see related items. Might try them myself. Maybe we can offer a review someday, do a co-post on that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
john

Post by john »

Magnetic cuffs? havent heard of those before
Shannon SteelSlave

john wrote:Magnetic cuffs? havent heard of those before
Do a search using the term mag or magnetic around here. Lots of good ideas.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
john

Post by john »

Oh i see. Only touble is i have absolutely no mechanical or electric abilities. I have to left hands and a brain like a child: quite fun but not to intelligent :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Let me know if you want to try the cuffs already made from that link I posted. I think we have a duty to the community to offer our opinion on them.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
john

Post by john »

I dont see a link, but id be quite interested in trying out new things
Shannon SteelSlave

:facepalm: ! I mean :worship: . I wish I could use maybe 5% of my brain when I post. (Most people use 10%)
The link : https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7851925 ... old_out-17
GM Chrysler! If I only had a brain.........
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
john

Post by john »

Oh hellooo. That looks amazing, id love to give that a try. Quite expensive though. With all that corona trouble it will be a while untill my budget allows me to buy any not strictly necessary pleasure items :cry:
Shannon SteelSlave

They have one left. Let's know for sure if it's you or me. Out of work in about 6 hours, look at it at home.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

This might be another solution. Might be available in a different manufacturer, and shopping around might get a better price. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6490660 ... ting&frs=1
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

While I really like the design and idea of those Magbound locks, I feel they're pretty dang expensive for what they are. The magnet itself looks like a standard 6v P50/30 DC magnet, (you can get those for about 8 to 10 dollars from AliExpress). The strike plate is 2 oversized fender washers. The eyes are an M8 eyebolt in the back and an M8 eyenut with an M8 countersunk screw on the strikeplate. The only tricky bit is the body, which looks like it is custom made on a lathe out of a single piece of nylon or POM and that is where most of the cost would be. Putting on my thinking cap, 50mm PVC sewer pipe exists :idea: ... I'll be off looking at what is available now, I might try to build one of these soon. :shock:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic wrote:While I really like the design and idea of those Magbound locks, I feel they're pretty dang expensive for what they are. The magnet itself looks like a standard 6v P50/30 DC magnet, (you can get those for about 8 to 10 dollars from AliExpress). The strike plate is 2 oversized fender washers. The eyes are an M8 eyebolt in the back and an M8 eyenut with an M8 countersunk screw on the strikeplate. The only tricky bit is the body, which looks like it is custom made on a lathe out of a single piece of nylon or POM and that is where most of the cost would be. Putting on my thinking cap, 50mm PVC sewer pipe exists :idea: ... I'll be off looking at what is available now, I might try to build one of these soon. :shock:
Good. That shop is on vacation right now. I bet you could sell them here. If you gave them away to the world, you may flatten out that Covid curve.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Try to search 'Kitchen safe" on the main page of boundanna.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

At night I sometimes use a numeric lock and a lamp that switches on using time switches. If it doesn't work, the morning sun will free you (keep the blinds open). Or put your liberating key in a pair of old socks and put them in the washing machine and set the washing program to long or short washing time.