Spread those legs!

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Miner

Spread those legs!

Post by Miner »

I am laying on the bed with my legs spread apart and my arms tied above my head. There is a wire between my ankles which I am trying to keep the tension on. The problem is that the wire between my ankles contains a tension load cell which feeds back the degree of tension to an Arduino. See the link below for the load cell and the amplifier board. If I release the tension, the Arduino will turn on an uncomfortably strong vibrator wrapped to my cock and balls. I don't want that going on to too long. I did this a few days ago with my legs partially spread but today my legs are really spread wide which makes it even harder. I feel really vulnerable with my legs spread so far apart. Can I endure this for an hour? Next time I dare not increase the tension threshold since it is hard enough now.

https://www.amazon.com/Degraw-Tension-L ... op?ie=UTF8
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Spread those legs!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A great flexibility trainer I wish I could share with my class. They say it hurts when they stretch. Maybe make it hurt when they don't? :twisted:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Re: Spread those legs!

Post by cerenaselfbound »

My favorite position is spread eagle on my double bed. I like to tie my legs wide to each leg of the bed with rope, then attach a resistance band in the middle to tighten things up. A slightly different system to yours as the band is pulling my ankles inward against the rope to restrict movement to virtually none. The same is done with my wrists. Varying resistance bands can be used according to how tight you want to be.