Arduino controlled ball vibrator

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Miner

Arduino controlled ball vibrator

Post by Miner »

For a simple uC ball vibrator, consider these small vibrators.

https://www.amazon.com/tatoko-vibration ... 919&sr=8-3

I connected 4 of them to a PWM Arduino output using a MOSFET driver. I set the PWM at about 80/255 to reduced the vibration frequency. Then I taped the 4 vibrators to my balls using electrical tape. It is sticky enough to hold but not too sticky to remove. Of course you need to shave down there. Rather than leaving them on continuously, I program them to come on at random durations of on and off time. It is possible to wear them under your clothes by putting the controller in your pocket. Use your imagination for others ways to use them.
kinbaku

Re: Arduino controlled ball vibrator

Post by kinbaku »

You can tie them with elastics to the top of your penis in a condom. The elastic yields so that they always apply a fixed pressure.
With the highest power I don't last long. :whip:
Miner

Post by Miner »

Imagine after a day of work, evening comes and you tape four vibrators onto your balls and settle in to your bed. The vibrator on time is random between 0 and 40 seconds; the off time is random from 0 to 5 minutes. Close your eyes and rest. Suddenly your are startled out of your rest by strong vibrations on your balls for about 20 seconds. Then rest again and closing your eyes. After 4 minutes your balls again are suddenly vibrating. Then after 4 minutes you are again jarred by strong vibrations. What once seemed somewhat pleasant is now becoming most unwelcome. The alternate rest and vibration is now playing with your mind. Actually you just want to sleep now but you have committed yourself to endure this for at least an hour. On and off again. After an hour or longer you have had enough and removed the vibrators from your balls and finally get some sleep.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Miner wrote:Imagine after a day of work, evening comes and you tape four vibrators onto your balls and settle in to your bed. The vibrator on time is random between 0 and 40 seconds; the off time is random from 0 to 5 minutes.
And tie yourself light spread-eagled (hands can move, but not lower than your breasts) with ice-lock, so you can not change your mind. :twisted: