Dildo controlled release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Hiako_k

Dildo controlled release

Post by Hiako_k »

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker but that's actually my first post.

I wanted a release based on dildo riding. The goal would be to define a number of strokes on the dildo to reach and then get released when the number would be achieved.
So I came a very simple yet effective solution : capacitive touch sensor. With a raspberry pi/arduino, a condutive material (aluminium sheet for example) and a resistor, you can detect if the material has been touched or not.

The prototype I build is simple as that :
Schematic
Schematic
The red wire is connected directly to the aluminium plate with a clamp. I chose an aluminium plate as a material because it is flexible and can easily be wrapped around the dildo.

The setup looks like this :
Picture of the global setup
Picture of the global setup
And the dildo setup :
Closer look on the dildo
Closer look on the dildo
I wrapped a piece of aluminium at the base of the dildo in order to be force the user to go deep. Then the aluminium foil is maintained by a condom, witch is secured in place with a plastic cable tie.

With this setup, I can then run a simple script :

Code: Select all

import RPi.GPIO as GPIO, time
import webbrowser

timeout = 10000
total = 0
DEBUG = 1
GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BCM)
GPIO.setwarnings(False)

def CapRead(inPin,outPin):
    total = 0

# set Send Pin Register low
    GPIO.setup(outPin, GPIO.OUT)
    GPIO.output(outPin, GPIO.LOW)

# set receivePin Register low to make sure pullups are off 
    GPIO.setup(inPin, GPIO.OUT)
    GPIO.output(inPin, GPIO.LOW)
    GPIO.setup(inPin, GPIO.IN)

# set send Pin High
    GPIO.output(outPin, GPIO.HIGH)

# while receive pin is LOW AND total is positive value
    while( GPIO.input(inPin) == GPIO.LOW and total < timeout ):
        total+=1

if ( total > timeout ):
        return -2 # total variable over timeout

# set receive pin HIGH briefly to charge up fully - because the while loop above will exit when pin is ~ 2.5V 
    GPIO.setup( inPin, GPIO.OUT )
    GPIO.output( inPin, GPIO.HIGH )
    GPIO.setup( inPin, GPIO.IN )

# set send Pin LOW
    GPIO.output( outPin, GPIO.LOW ) 

# while receive pin is HIGH  AND total is less than timeout
    while (GPIO.input(inPin)==GPIO.HIGH and total < timeout) :
        total+=1

if ( total >= timeout ):
        return -2
    else:
        return total

count = 0
maxCount = int(input("Number of strokes for release : "))
image = input("Release file name : ")
while True:
    total = 0
    check = 0
    for j in range(0,10):
        total += CapRead(18,17)
    while total > 300 :
        #print(total)
        total = 0
        for j in range(0,10):
            total += CapRead(18,17)
        if (total > 600) and check == 0 :
            count += 1
            check = 1
            print(count)
    if count == maxCount :
        webbrowser.open(image)
        exit()

#print(total)
The idea behind it is to reveal the image containing the code of a padlock when the "maxCount" is achieved.
I took the CapRead(inPin,outPin) function from this project : https://bitbucket.org/boblemarin/raspbe ... ?at=master
Basically, this function returns a value depending on how much we are touching the plate. With the condom on, you have to apply a little bit of pressure in order to be detected.
When my fingers are aroud the plate, the returned value is a little bit above 600 and when nothing touches the plate, the value is aroud 150~200. With this treshhold of 600, I can detect if there is something around the aluminium foil and add 1 to the counter. The counter value cannot be increased until the Cap value goes under 300, so you can't stay in place waiting for the counter to go up.

When the counter reached it's final value, the specified image file shows up on the screen.

I have not tested the system yet, but it works very well when testing with a handjob.

This is just a first prototype and there are a lot of improvements to be made. With this setup, the plate is not really attached to the dildo and I don't think it's durable and it has to be better fixed. Also, you can increase the counter pretty quiqkly by doing very small movement at the limit of the foil. A fix to this would be to install another strip upper on the dildo but it would be tricky to implement.

Another method to achieve the same result (or even a better one) could be to implement infrared sensors at the base of the dildo to check if we are near to its base or not.

That's it for today, I will post again if i'm doing some improvement or if i'm testing it in a real scenario.

Sorry for my poor english, that's not my main langage
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dildo controlled release

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hiako. Looks like you have some skills here. Send me a Private Message, we should talk. See you soon. Shan'.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Nice and cheap idea, Hiako.
I once bought a round force sensor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LuvkEGFas8
With this, however, a minimum pressure of 10 g is required before it reacts.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Wow Hiako, very cool! I like the capacitive touch sensor approach! And the idea what humiliating action one has to perform to get free, really turns me on :oops:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Interesting. Definitely needs another sensor further up that has to be cleared to enable the next count. You could code in a target speed so you have to take a stroke say every 10-15 seconds or get a punishment like an electric shock to your penis or balls. For feedback maybe add a coloured LED that shows green if you're making the right speed, red it too fast, blue if too slow. Miss green twice and get a zap, but for safety set a limit to the number and duration. Try it for short periods first as what feels like a comfortable speed to start with will take its toll on your legs after a while.

More importantly, for safety the code should include a time check on each loop in case something goes wrong so that if you've failed to reach the target count after say an hour it will reveal the code anyway. Interfacing to a mag lock rather than the display would allow some failsafes like the trusty method of powering it from a digital timer plugged into a mechanical timer so you'll always be freed after a couple of hours.

Now I want one! :-)
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

You could try a conductive tape or use a conductive adhesive as well, to work out a final "finished looking" product.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

One source for a durable, inexpensive and Arduino compatible depth / linear sensor can be found in cars that have adjustable ride height.

The Linear sensor used on fords and Lincolns, takes a 5v supply voltage and outputs a signal proportional to the length. It's waterproof, very reliable and it or one like it can be found at any used car parts store.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-1998-Linc ... 3578767807

Another type:
https://www.amazon.com/NewYall-Rear-Rid ... B07Q3W7MQ3

Use a hard foam pad to sense your forehead or chin pushing it down, you can monitor rate and depth.

Post by 0385 »

maybe add two or more light sensors in the transparant dildo to measure the light change?