Stocks

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Dave50ish

Stocks

Post by Dave50ish »

Hello everyone .
I'm looking for help .
I'm planning to build a set of stock's and I need help with a locking system .
I need a lock that will allow me to release myself once my ordeal is over .
I can't afford an electric magnet lock so I'm after something else .
Has anyone got any idea's ?
kinbaku

Re: Stocks

Post by kinbaku »

Dave50ish wrote:I can't afford an electric magnet lock so I'm after something else.
Make the hinge with three short pieces of a tube. Two outer pieces are stuck to the bottom of the stocks. The middle tube is attached to the upper one so that when the stock is closed they are in line with each other, like a door hinge. Place a pill box with a diameter slightly smaller than the diameter of the tube filled with water in the freezer. Use this ice cilinder as the middle bar in your homemade hinge. Then close the ends with 2 bolts to keep the ice inside (see my photo of my ice lock at the puzzle bar - the white part is then attached to the top shelf, the metal parts with the 2 bolts are connected on the bottom shelf).
The other end simply closes like a normal stock (for example, iron with a spring that slides over the bottom stock. See: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9789&p=70603&hilit=stocks#p70603) by Post CaptainJoe » 02 Dec 2015, 22:19 instead of the wooden plug you use an ice-cilinder). When the ice has melted, the stock on the hinge side opens.
First test whether your locking system is not blocking the entire stock :!:
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Hold on, we aren’t talking about expensive locks here. Combine a magnet door lock with a smart plug or mechanical timer outlet and you’ve got a phenomenal locking system.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Door- ... SwVx5b0ohe
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

CD Tammy wrote:Combine a magnet door lock

Yes I know an electric magnet is maybe the simplest solution, but he wanted a different solution than magnet locks.
It is different for everyone what he wants to spend on his hobbies.
And I enjoy searching for solutions and ideas. This makes it a win-win situation for Boundanna and myself.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

kinbaku wrote:
CD Tammy wrote:Combine a magnet door lock

Yes I know an electric magnet is maybe the simplest solution, but he wanted a different solution than magnet locks.
It is different for everyone what he wants to spend on his hobbies.
And I enjoy searching for solutions and ideas. This makes it a win-win situation for Boundanna and myself.
I get it but his reason was the cost. There are inexpensive electromagnetic locks. I’ve tried many methods, as I am a fan of stocks, and self bondage, none has worked more reliably than an inexpensive electromagnetic lock.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I tried to make a magnetic lock, but couldn't get the spacings right before I had to quit and return to vanilla business. A good DIYer could make use of magnetic locks. What I had to settle on was a timer padlock that barely held tight enough to trap my ankles and wrist furthest from the lock. I would use the wrist closer to slip in through the opening, and handcuff my hands to secure me. I also used a simple hinge. This would allow me to struggle, but if anything failed I would be able to bear against the top half and rip the hinge open. I know it sounds lame, but I will do it better someday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

CD Tammy wrote: none has worked more reliably than an inexpensive electromagnetic lock.
And you can better arrange the bondagetime.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I tried to make a magnetic lock, but couldn't get the spacings right before I had to quit and return to vanilla business. A good DIYer could make use of magnetic locks. What I had to settle on was a timer padlock that barely held tight enough to trap my ankles and wrist furthest from the lock. I would use the wrist closer to slip in through the opening, and handcuff my hands to secure me. I also used a simple hinge. This would allow me to struggle, but if anything failed I would be able to bear against the top half and rip the hinge open. I know it sounds lame, but I will do it better someday.
The first time that I used the magnet lock, I knew this was the animal for my self bondage. I’ve used it to secure myself in a cage, lock my wrists above my head, hogtie, and four point. I’ve used it on stockades and other wooden devices. I have a ring on my metal plate. I can attach my handcuffs to the ring.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

kinbaku wrote:
CD Tammy wrote: none has worked more reliably than an inexpensive electromagnetic lock.
And you can better arrange the bondagetime.
Two big tips that I may have learned from experience. (1) Be aware of AM/PM when setting a smart plug. Midnight is AM. (2) A good gag keeps Alexa from understanding when you try to get her to release the smart plug.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

CD Tammy wrote:Be aware of AM/PM when setting a smart plug. Midnight is AM.
And with a weekday timer, don't forget to check if you are on the right day.
Therefore I used always a 24 hour timer en set it so it shows the hour till 24. I don't trust my eyes
with the small letters AM and PM on my timer.