The Kinbaku Balance Board

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinbaku

The Kinbaku Balance Board

Post by kinbaku »

board3Dtxt.jpg
boardtxt.jpg
pinAtxt.jpg
Not shown: the insulation tube containing cables 1 and 2, so that they do not interfere with the victim's left arm. The thicker right side of the board compared to the left, so that the person cannot lay the board horizontally on his thighs.

Operation:
Sit down and place the board on your thighs with the blue straps and the electromagnets between your open legs.
Put your left arm and hand in the belt A and D.
Place your right arm and hand in the belt B and C.
Bring your legs together so that the straps tighten and the magnets touch the metal box.
Now press the ON switch.

The magnets are activated and stick to the bottom of the metal box. At the same time, the green lamp lights up for a duration of 1 minute. After that minute, if the red light is on, make sure that the billiard ball does not touch the red thread that runs from A to D.
If so, you get electrically shocked via the Arduino circuit and an electro-stimulation device.
Because the copper cable touches the wall of the iron box and the current can run via 2 to the wall and to 1 (3.3 V for the Arduino).

The red light stays on for 1 minute and in this minute it is your job to keep the ball in the middle. Then the green light comes on again, making it safe again and you can rest. Make sure you have the ball back in the middle after 59 seconds, because then it will start again.
Depending on the your choice you have set on the Arduino, the red light comes on 10 times (simple), 20 times (moderate) or 30 times (difficult) after which the Arduino switches everything off and the magnets release again.

Construction:
The metal box is 20cm x 20cm (8 inch x 8 inch).
The wooden pins A to D are 1 cm (0,4 inch) from the wall.
The wooden board is approximately 50 cm (20 inch) in the square.
The thin copper wire has been rotated around a pencil a few times at 2 (like a coil), so that it always keeps the wire under tension as a spring. This spring should only give a maximum of 0.25 mm (0.01 inch) to bridge the 1 cm(0,4 inch) to the wall.
The knot in this cable - in the detail drawing - is only a few millimetres (0,08 inch) away from the cable 2 so that the ball can also hit the cable against the wall in this corner.
The top view also shows the contact block in which the cable 1 from the metal box and the cable 2, which goes all the way through the insulated opening in the box to B, C, D through the pin A and blocked there by the knot.
The green light stays on when you push the ON button a second time, but as punishment also the magnets stays on for 3 hours.

Another possibility is to control a strong vibrator. But of course it is not the intention that you always let the ball lean against the wall to enjoy the vibrations. :lol:
What about clover-clamps to your nipples connected tot the board with elastic bands, so every move you do is at the same time a new distraction. :gag:
What about a vibrating butt-plug? So your body moves different than your hands. :shock:
Do you dare to cover the green and red lamp? :twisted:
Or sit in a dark room where the light goes out at times and you have to guess which side the ball hit. :facepalm:
This is just a starting idea. Let's work it out further together. :love:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Kinbaku Balance Board

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Since this is clearly a response and answer to my recent obsession, let me be the first to thank you for posting it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: The Kinbaku Balance Board

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Since this is clearly a response and answer to my recent obsession, let me be the first to thank you for posting it.
It's a pleasure. :)