Puzzle Bar

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
kinbaku

Puzzle Bar

Post by kinbaku »

FromTicleMeEndless » 10 Nov 2019, 07:57 Quest rope - some useful technique (African puzzle)
and Gregovic » 15 Nov 2019, 17:25: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzolvethwAU on the same post,
I got the idea to make the following puzzle bar.
puzzle_bar800_378.jpg
The 2 brown hemp cords on top can be used for hanging (top of the door, rings, …) or attaching to something. For me, x = 7 cm (2.76 "), but can range from 5 cm (2") to 1 m (3.28 feet) if you see it as large :twisted: .
The black paracord is 3 mm (0.12 ") and the openings are only 10 mm (0.4") to make it extra difficult. => I have to pull at 1m29 by video from Gregovic, the 2 loops one by one instead of together through the opening.
Handcuffs, a release key or chains can be attached to padlock A1. It is of course better to let the chain run through the rings of leather handcuffs or leather ankle cuffs.

The Monkey’s Fist Knots are made by placing an Ashley's Stopping Knot at the ends and processing this stopping knot in the middle of the Monkey’s Fist Knot so that the Monkey's Fist Knots can no longer be released. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMB-csJszkQ
They are blocked with 2 screws in the same way as the white chain on the left is blocked with 2 screws.

Padlock B keeps padlock A1 away from key A.
Padlock A1 is attached to the white chain (more or less to the right) so that the leftmost puzzle must be solved before the yellow key can reach padlock A1.
PuzzleBarDetail.jpg
Method:
Wait until the ice lock has melted. (See enlarged detail where the loop with length=2x is free)
Bring this far right loop to the left up to the yellow key A
Because the cord is no longer tensioned there, you can solve the first puzzle on the left, then the next puzzle on the right, etc.
Until the yellow key A is in the far right loop.
Now tighten the cords again until the loop at the right is big enough so the yellow key can open the lock A2, releasing the key B.
Open the padlock B.
Now the puzzle has to be solved from right to left, whereby the yellow key is moved back to the left.
Now tighten the cord so that the yellow key can open the padlock A1 and free you. :D
Reconnect all locks and bring the cord back to the right for the ice lock for the next session. :evil:

Extra difficulty:
1) connect your feet to the ring at A2 (Or use it as a spreader bar with ring at padlock B to the left foot and ring at padlock A2 to the right foot). When you sit down you must always bend (good for the abs); if you stand you have to stoop over and over again to solve the puzzle (good for the leg muscles).
2) with blindfold. Then connect the key B with a thin rope to your wrist so that it does not get lost if it comes loose from padlock A2.

It took me 40 minutes for solving the puzzle (without the ice lock) and 53 minutes with blindfold
and 32 minutes with this puzzle bar as spreader bar (was it because I had experience, or because I absolutely wanted to get out :shock: ).
kinbaku

Re: Puzzle Bar

Post by kinbaku »

Update: Keep a second yellow key in the vicinity for example via "the ink jar release" in Boundanna/Safety.
With this key you are free in seconds (just open padlock A1).
Afterwards deal with the nasty things that you make, but be happy to live. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Still up to no good. :twisted: I love it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Still up to no good. :twisted: I love it.
Imagine a bar of 4 meters (13 feet) with a hundred holes instead of 5. :twisted:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Want to increase difficulty? Let A1 padlock instead cuffs tie it to chain, what strongly connected to some anchor point. Use this bar as a spreader to ankles. It must be some longer than comfort spreader (Length from floor to your bust). Instead ice lock must be a iced in the plastic jar code lock with 4 digits (5 digit if you want a real hard challenge :twisted: ). Then locked blind hood, white noise to ears, penis gag, locked tight (i mean really TIGHT!) corset, big uncomfortable buttplug secured by chastity and handcuffs locked behind. Key from spreader cuffs somewhere on floor of another room (biggest you have). Keys from handcuffs into mailbox. Keys from locked hood, chastity and corset - into big iced container of water into freezer.

Check you can reach all locks with that restrains.

P.S. Sew on a fluffy skirt to corset - again more difficulty. :oops:
P.P.S. If you can - lock a water supply, hide a key in public place. Empty all water in you house (from a tea pot and another storages). It's will make a real problem from unfreezing a final keys. :twisted:
P.P.P.S. Optionally you can drink a liter of water before start. Then under chastity must be a four - five panties, last better latex, what prevents hygienically pissing. You must solve your puzzle fast! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Want to increase difficulty? Let A1 padlock instead cuffs tie it to chain, what strongly connected to some anchor point. Use this bar as a spreader to ankles. It must be some longer than comfort spreader (Length from floor to your bust). Instead ice lock must be a iced in the plastic jar code lock with 4 digits (5 digit if you want a real hard challenge :twisted: ). Then locked blind hood, white noise to ears, penis gag, locked tight (i mean really TIGHT!) corset, big uncomfortable buttplug secured by chastity and handcuffs locked behind. Key from spreader cuffs somewhere on floor of another room (biggest you have). Keys from handcuffs into mailbox. Keys from locked hood, chastity and corset - into big iced container of water into freezer.

P.P.S. If you can - lock a water supply, hide a key in public place. Empty all water in you house (from a tea pot and another storages). It's will make a real problem from unfreezing a final keys. :twisted:
P.P.P.S. Optionally you can drink a liter of water before start. Then under chastity must be a four - five panties, last better latex, what prevents hygienically pissing. You must solve your puzzle fast! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks for the scenario. I just don't have the chastity. On 11/11 I did order the clothing from AliExpress, recommended by KinkInSpace, so that my butt plug is firmly attached and cannot be removed.
I am still in doubt whether I will use the moving and vibrating butt plug or the DG-lab electric butt plug. :twisted:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

:!: Important! Check you can reach all locks with that restrains, with long spreader it really hard and can be impossible. If you can't - move parts of puzzle closer to center or decrease a length.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote::!: Important! Check you can reach all locks with that restrains, with long spreader it really hard and can be impossible. If you can't - move parts of puzzle closer to center or decrease a length.
(It is the PU leather bathing suit from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13797#p104908 and the prostate massager is the Nexus Revo)
Yes, I did once a scenario like that I got from a friend member of BoundAnna. It is really hard to move with a long spreader bar. Luckily I had done a test first. My hands were tied to the center of the spreader bar and I could only move sideways and this only by alternating move sideways with my heels and toes. :twisted:
I first tried with a short distance and it took 15 minutes before I finally reached the key, bending over and moving inch per inch.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

Wow!!!

Mr Bound, you are a genius.

i really want to recreate that.

but no public parts.

my failsafe, is always my sleeping wife.

(i always perform kinky stuff when she sleeps).

that way, if i am not free or changed, she'll see me and most likely free me.

and ill be embarrassed.

lets do this soon, buddy.

Till.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:Wow!!!

Mr Bound, you are a genius.

i really want to recreate that.

but no public parts.

my failsafe, is always my sleeping wife.

(i always perform kinky stuff when she sleeps).

that way, if i am not free or changed, she'll see me and most likely free me.

and ill be embarrassed.

lets do this soon, buddy.

Till.
I only wish I had made the bar longer so it would be easier to tie my legs to the correct width.
But don't worry: I can test it with this bar first and then make a longer bar: from the floor to my breasts. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Want to increase difficulty? Let A1 padlock instead cuffs tie it to chain, what strongly connected to some anchor point. Use this bar as a spreader to ankles. It must be some longer than comfort spreader (Length from floor to your bust). Instead ice lock must be a iced in the plastic jar code lock with 4 digits (5 digit if you want a real hard challenge :twisted: ). Then locked blind hood, white noise to ears, penis gag, locked tight (i mean really TIGHT!) corset, big uncomfortable buttplug secured by chastity and handcuffs locked behind. Key from spreader cuffs somewhere on floor of another room (biggest you have). Keys from handcuffs into mailbox. Keys from locked hood, chastity and corset - into big iced container of water into freezer.

I did it (as a first test). I drank 3/4 liter of water before I started. The keys to the padlocks I used to block my ankle cuffs and the padlocks that will secure them to the spreader bar are stored in another room.
So once everything is locked in place, I can't get out of the darkroom until I've solved the puzzle.

The puzzle bar attached to a long cabinet. Instead of the ice lock I used a 3 digit combination lock that I had to solve blind before starting the puzzle. The very first rope puzzle was the hardest because I wasn't sure how to start and got it wrong so I had to go back to the starting situation before I could continue.
Total time: exactly 2 hours before I could free myself from the long closet and go to the other room where the keys to my spreader bar and ankle cuffs were.
This time, however, as the first test without the distraction of the butt plug and DG-lab.

Next time hands go first on the back with the time locks in series and when the puzzle bar is solved I can move with my legs spread to the freezer where the keys are hidden in ice that free me from the spreader bar, butt plug, DG-lab and cuffs.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Keep increasing the difficulty level. I'm wondering where you're going to stop. Then, I think, we can come up with a bonus level for you, stepping two or three steps up at once. Something like boss fight. :twisted:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:Keep increasing the difficulty level. I'm wondering where you're going to stop. Then, I think, we can come up with a bonus level for you, stepping two or three steps up at once. Something like boss fight. :twisted:
To prepare for your scenario, TicleMeEndless, - to know how long the DG-lab would last on a full charge - for my session last night I had done the following.
(It's a matter of linking the "pleasant :twisted: :mrgreen: " to the useful).

A CBT tied, then the DG-lab connected to channel A with the elastic penis strap on top of the penis and the other side with an electrode pad on the perineum for prostate stimulation.
Channel B with elastic penis straps at the top center of the penis and the other at the top under the penis for frenulum stimulation.

Over this a pair of underpants that I pulled up well to press everything properly.

Then put on my women's suit and tied it up with a chest rope harness.

Then sitting in half lotus and tied my ankles with a single column tie so that I had a loop (the bite of the middle of the rope) so that I could put the rest of the rope behind the chest harness, then in the loop of the ankles and back behind the chest harness allowing me to pull my upper body forward by means of this artificial pulley. Then the rest of the rope is constantly twisted around the rope connection between the chest and the ankles and then fastened to the ankle binding with different knots.

Put on my leather handcuffs with a locking hook on the left handcuffs D-ring as backup protection and on the right handcuffs D-ring the timer padlock at 2 hours 30 minutes.
I put on my home-made blindfold and then tied my hands behind the back with the timer padlock.

It took 3 hours before I could get to the DG-lab and free myself completely.