BDSM furniture disguises?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
john

BDSM furniture disguises?

Post by john »

Hey everyone
I would realy like to have some bdsm furniture so that Im able to easy and quick selfbondage sessions. I do use chairs and my bed usualy, but both require quite some preperation and i usualy find that made mistakes halfway through the session that allow me to escape easily. Id love to have a set of furniture perfectly sized so that when i strap into them im emidiately locked secure. The problem is i live with several other people and therefore cant have anything that would raise suspition. Any ideas for what i could use? The less i can move in my restraints the better. The best for me would be something like they use in device bondage on the kink website, but sadly thats not going to happen. I hope some of you creative kinksters has come up with some solution

Thanks in advance

Cheers Johnn
john

Re: BDSM furniture disguises?

Post by john »

Maybe i could repurpose something to make a pony bench or similar
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe you can show us what you have, or list. You could get some chairs that have cushions which can be easily removed. Then, attach eyelets, hooks, ect underneath. When done playing, put the cushions back on, and add a decorative slipcover.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
john

Post by john »

Sure, heres what i have:
- Ropes
- Lockable cuffs
- Metal handcuffs, the solid ones, not linked by cain
- Lockable colar
- Bondage Hood
- Anal Hook
- Spreadbar
- Padlocks
- Short chaines

Plus a lot of toys :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

john wrote:
Plus a lot of toys :gag:
:rofl: Actually, I meant your furniture. There are some strap type harnesses that easily hang over a door or attach to bed posts. But I sense you are after something a little more unique.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
john

Post by john »

you sense quite right darling ;)

I try to come up with a method to be able to lock me in a way so i can not move a muscle. preferable in a sort of doggiestyle positon so that all the important parts are easily accesable for various toys and devices.

I do have some tables, benches, chairs, couch, bed etc. sadly i cant drill holes or screw into any of them without having to explain my flatmates...
Shannon SteelSlave

I store my stocks with full sized plastic skeletons in them, along with other Halloween decorations. That hasn't failed me yet, don't think anyone even has suspicions.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
john

Post by john »

Dont think i could pull that off :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Then maybe pull off the slipcovers? I am going to yield the floor, so that others may offer suggestions. Good luck, J.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I don't think you should write off drilling holes in furniture so easily, at least as long as it is furniture you own. Putting threaded inserts into the underside of a piece of furniture, the insides of its legs, and so forth can be quite discrete, especially if you come up with something like a set screw with its head painted to color similar to the furniture that you screw in after use.

By far the best piece for what you're after is an ottoman or a padded chest. Both provide plenty of discrete places to stick inserts.
john

Post by john »

Sadly anything like drilling holes or screwing into it is a 100 percent out :cry:
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

If you have a tote or chest you can lock, then you can always make a bench or pony stock that can easily be disassembled/reassembled. I have a spank/fuck bench I made with electromagnets for the wrists and ankles. I connect it to a smart power strip and can therefore set the time limit via an app. Can use a manual power timer for backup release as well. Muy bench fully disassemble with an allen wrench. Set up and disassembly time takes less than 5 minutes. Something to think about.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, KacieMx, and great idea. Can we see it sometime?
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, KacieMx, and great idea. Can we see it sometime?
Next time I assemble it I'll try to remember to take some pics.
Thanks for the welcome. Long time troll, first time post.
john

Post by john »

sounds great. some pics or drawing would be lovely. Thanks for the suggestions