BDSM furniture disguises?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KacieMx

Re: BDSM furniture disguises?

Post by KacieMx »

As promised.
20200426_214154-1-1.jpg
20200426_214317-1-1.jpg
20200426_214402-1-1.jpg
20200426_214255-1-1-1.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

[quote="KacieMx"]As promised.

Beautifully made 8)
KacieMx

Post by KacieMx »

Thank you! As I said before, since it uses allen wrench set screws, assembly or disassembly takes about 5 minutes. Everything can be stored in a long tote or chest.
The magnets have a 130 lb test, so are very secure. I used them for over an hour last night and heat was negligible.
This is a working prototype. So when I have the opportunity I will upgrade the wood, make a better base, hide the wires, make better padding for the arms and legs, and install matching hardware.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KacieMx wrote: So when I have the opportunity I will upgrade the wood, make a better base, hide the wires, make better padding for the arms and legs, and install matching hardware.
You may also be able to process an Arduino and vibrator in your new version. :whip:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

KacieMx wrote:As promised.
What a great piece of kit!

John - I don’t know if you have the kit for a bit of woodwork and can make something without your flatmates wanting to know what you are doing. If so, this pony stock might be a smaller alternative KacieMx’s wonderful construction.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10662&p=76881&hili ... ock#p76881
As you see, that version dismantles completely. You would have to be careful to make sure it did not dismantle whilst you were using it! Also make sure you could not try to dismantle it in an escape attempt. You might get hurt.
My version is here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11166&p=81947&hilit=pony#p81947
It does not dismantle completely, but the foot stocks and head rest are removable and the wrist stocks can be removed from the frame.
With this device, once you are locked on there is no escape, so I suggest an emergency release is essential. Maybe you could use something like my screw device but, rather than an alarm, rig it to do something inconvenient enough to stop you using it except in emergency.

Unfortunately the original plans are not available on line any more. I can post some measurements from mine if it will help.
john

Post by john »

thanks for all the suggestions. Ill have to try some once ive got some more time
Lion

Post by Lion »

Unfortunately the original plans are not available on line any more. I can post some measurements from mine if it will help.
[/quote]

Found plans for a pony on the wayback website. Looks similar.
http://web.archive.org/web/200812301051 ... ansMv2.pdf
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lion wrote:

Found plans for a pony on the wayback website. Looks similar.
Thank you for that link. Pretty sure that those plans are what KacieMX has used for his pony. I know I had been looking for exactly these plans some time back and kicking myself that I hadn't saved them earlier. :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Is the drilling of holes out because you don't have a drill, or because you don't own the furniture?

Are you limiting your play to your own room, or do you have the entire house available when your roommates go away?

If it is your house, or a rental that is in your name, then there are possibilities of making some minor modifications that are easily hidden. For example, my family room has a spot where I can thread in an eye bolt in the ceiling. Long ago I installed a 5/16" threaded insert securely into one of the joists. Then I mounted the smoke detector over it. When I want to use it, the smoke detector comes down, the eye bolt goes up.

As someone else mentioned, straps that slip over a door can work well. Very simple devices: one end has a D ring sewn in, the other has a small loop that snugly holds a small length of dowel. You close this in the door: D ring on one side, dowel on the other.

If you are into any kind of craft hobbies a pair of saw horses are easy to justify.

Ron
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Lion wrote:Found plans for a pony on the wayback website. Looks similar.
Yes that’s the plan I had in mind. Well done for finding it. I think you need to be a bit careful with the measurements. I found the width of the front to be too narrow. The overall width is 7.25 inch. The side pieces are 2 inch wide. Two inch wide wrist holes are snug for me. Two wrist holes and two sides adds up to 8 inches! Plus, you need a gap between the wrists and a small gap each side. Also, I agree with Bruce when he says you need to angle the wrist holes for reasonable comfort.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10072&p=72874&hili ... ock#p72851
My pony is 9 inches wide at the front.
It is probably a good idea to read the various posts on here before you start building one of these.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10662
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11166
Also note, once you are locked onto it there is no escape, so make sure your release and emergency release are really reliable.

Incidentally, whilst I was looking up the old posts about the pony stock, I was reminded of this
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=11490 I don’t know if you consider it furniture. It could be quite small and easy to hide. Note the caution about falling over and note Ij's comment "not one for self-bondage without some careful design for release mechanisms".