Easy ice time release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
celine 13006

Easy ice time release

Post by celine 13006 »

Hello all.
First, Happy new year.
Second, very sorry for my bad English.
This afternoon, the weather is bad. Time to build some fun.
Attachments
Old system
Old system
Time to evoluate
Time to evoluate
03.jpg
1 little hole;<br />And 1 big on the other side
1 little hole;
And 1 big on the other side
Little is fix.<br />Big can fall
Little is fix.
Big can fall
celine 13006

Re: Easy ice time release

Post by celine 13006 »

suite
Attachments
06.jpg
Time to freeze and wait to test
Time to freeze and wait to test
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Um, that's all a bit off-angle - there's a pretty good chance the thread of the large screw eye will get hooked up on the plastic as it releases.You really need to make sure the hole is absolutely vertical so the screw eye falls out cleanly. That really means putting the screw-eyes at the ends rather than in the middle, so that there's are definite "up" and "down" ends. Even then, I wouldn't do an ice release like this.

Ice melts slowly, so things can slide gently into stable positions really easily, and will likely not get jarred loose if they do.
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

ruru67 wrote:Um, that's all a bit off-angle - there's a pretty good chance the thread of the large screw eye will get hooked up on the plastic as it releases.You really need to make sure the hole is absolutely vertical so the screw eye falls out cleanly. That really means putting the screw-eyes at the ends rather than in the middle, so that there's are definite "up" and "down" ends. Even then, I wouldn't do an ice release like this.

Ice melts slowly, so things can slide gently into stable positions really easily, and will likely not get jarred loose if they do.
Tx for your return.
The angle is good, and the hole is very bigger than the screw, it's just that i have to put the system on "something" to take the photo.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

If I understand this correctly, the ice has to melt so you can spin the tube off the threads from the large hook? What will the loop on the large hook be attached to? Also, are you using galvanized or stainless screws? Rust or scale could be a major issue. If I were doing this, I would make the large screw hole a bit larger than necessary, and work that screw in and out several times to cut threads clean. Only the edges of the screw threads should be in contact with the sides of the hole, so that the hole does not "hug" the screw body too tightly, and hinder the unscrewing action. Is heat expansion an issue? 2 dissimilar materials may respond differently to temperature changes.
How about a large smooth rod (giggitty) with holes drilled through it, and has a loop or hook on the end? Drill a hole large enough through the capsule to allow the rod to enter (giggitty) the capsule filled with water and freeze. When the ice melts, this device will fall on its own. Another string attached to a fixed point could limit its fall to just above the floor.
Hope this helps. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

No, there is no unscrew.
The little one is fix on a hi part, unreachable, and when ice melt the big screw with key will fall (go out) by gravity.
But your idea of large smooth rod stay in my mind for the second try.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Oh, I think I get it now. Like Ruru says though, those sharp threads on the big screw are going to grab anything they can, especially if this device tilts either way. Maybe grind them down a bit with a file? Take the sharpness out of them. Maybe add a small expansion spring around the big screw, holding it compressed by wrapping something around the whole tube whilst freezing it?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Oh, I think I get it now. Like Ruru says though, those sharp threads on the big screw are going to grab anything they can, especially if this device tilts either way. Maybe grind them down a bit with a file? Take the sharpness out of them. Maybe add a small expansion spring around the big screw, holding it compressed by wrapping something around the whole tube whilst freezing it?
thank you for the tips :)
celine 13006

Post by celine 13006 »

The test.
Attachments
1 night and all freeze
1 night and all freeze
Unreachable key
Unreachable key
Start to melt
Start to melt