How to secure vibrator on penis

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
hayatok69

How to secure vibrator on penis

Post by hayatok69 »

What is the best way to secure a vibrator (magic wand) onto a penis during self bondage for a forced orgasm/post orgasm torture?
KinkInSpace

Re: How to secure vibrator on penis

Post by KinkInSpace »

Get a vibrator that can take attachments, and get a penis sleeve attachment. The rest of the bondage can be figured out on the spot, really.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, hayatok
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to BoundAnna, hayatok
Welcome! :hi:

Especially for the hitachi there are several attachments readily available. IIrc one is a penis sleeve, to which the wand is then attached.
As Slave_L pointed out, the rest of the bondage is then simply add what you (dis)like most. :wink:
May I suggest a timer randomly turning the hitachi on and off? This will probably only work with the old hitachis, though. The newer ones have pushbuttons instead of real switches and won't turn on automatically when the power returns.
Hope this helps? :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I find electrical tape works well. It is strong enough to hold but won't rip off a layer of skin even in sensitive places. I have been using it for years. Just make sure you don't react to the adhesive before putting it in a spot you might regret.
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

Oof that IS a TOUGH one!

When you get wet most of those things will just slide right off again, especially since IT tends to shrink after a rly hard orgasm.
Maybe the cock rings would mitigate that, who knows.

In our research we have determined that a vibrator is insufficient without also applying pressure on ALL SIDES at once, for the region of sensitivity to bounce back and forth between spots resulting in deeper orgasms again and again until the neural circuitry of the prostate assembly is completely fried. (For a few hours to days. Its hours to recover orgasm capabilities and its days to recover mind blanking orgasm capabilities.)

So far the most economical way is... basically copy the girls: Image

There is a yet untested solution that may be more effective (and cost? effective?)

IF you currently have a Nobra Twincharger, secure that around maybe a fleshlight inner tube then strap that whole assembly to your body. The vibrations of the twincharger should be strong enough to pass through the silicone sleeve which should exert enough pressure on all sides to stimulate it hard enough to repeat orgasm "indefinitely".

Personally I'd wait for the Humpus to come out, which quite frankly it's an outrage that something that simple hasn't saturated the market already! It's as if men have no intention of matching women in terms of sexual pleasure and most use it as some twisted power play.. but I digress.

I mean there's always the Venus 2000 and its like, but at almost one grand? Theyre out of their minds! Home defense budget already eats up that much!
lj

Post by lj »

In the dim and distant past I made a very effective vibrator guaranteed to cause an orgasm :)

I happened to have some vibrator motors - they came from a speaker/microphone and were simply small electric motors (about 10mm diameter, 12mm long) with an off-centre weight - I think you can get this sort of motor from older mobile phones and they may be available on EBay or similar. They run happily on 3volts dc, so 2 AA batteries do the job. Solder a couple of wires to the mtor terminals, for later connection to the battery.

Then make a small tube of several layers of paper that projects over the end of the rotating wieght, then tape that around the motor body, and finally tape over the open end of the tube, closing the vibrator weight into a small cavity where it is free to rotate.

Now the next part will depend on the size of your penis! as it has to fit over it comfortably when partially erect. And the part is a cable sleeve, for example (to show the design, not necessarily the size)

http://www.toolstation.com/gland-kit-cw ... gIj_PD_BwE

- these are used to seal cables going into boxes, the ones I used are approx 20mm inside diameter and about 120mm long, open fully at one end and narrowing to about 8mm at the other. With a bit of care, you can then insert the vibrator tube into this narrow end, the weight going in first.

It should be fairly obvious what happens next. The cable seals are a flexible plastic, quite soft and a bit elastic, so you need to insert yourself into the wide section, as far as possible. The grip will get better as you erect. The vibration can be quite strong and is in very close proximity to your sensitive nerves.

I had a timer that switched the motor on after a delay, giving time to finalise the bondage. Of course a random period/interval timer would be fun
be a switch, double the fun :-)