The Selfbondage Belt

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
themannequin

The Selfbondage Belt

Post by themannequin »

So, recently ive been reading stories on this forum about the fictional "selfbondage box". I thought it was a cool concept, so I've decidded to take my own spin on it.

Ive always liked the idea of chastity belts, but unlike girls, who are free to put all kinds of devilish things in there, guys are all alone in a belt. so i thought, "why not build a belt so I can do a long session in not-strict bondage?".

I'm posting on this forum to help brainstorm ideas (and I know you devils will find a way to make this even more fun :whip: )

bondage belt rough ideas so far:
battery powered, mobile
concealable under clothing
accepts pre-programmed scenarios
live control via wifi?
vibration for dick/balls/buttplug
e-stim (can provide both pleasure + pain?)
temperature play (hot/cold? thermoelectric cells?)
CBT (estim? temperature? solenoids? safety concerns?)
sound jack (for headphones/audio)

If any of you have comments/more ideas for things to put in here, let me know. it's a very rough plan right now.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Selfbondage Belt

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, themannequin and good luck with your project. Browsing the DIY and Chastity boards should start some ideas.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
occorics

Post by occorics »

Here are some ideas, maybe they are helpful:

- as a controller, have a look at the ESP3212, it's tiny and has Wifi, BluetoothLE and enough I/O pins including one for temperature sensor and 2 DACs
- I'd go for readily available vibrators with bluetooth or RF remote to keep things small. For the common ones, Arduino code should be available.
- e-stim: besides the standard units with sound-input or remote, the E-Bug from radiotoys.de might be interesting. It's a coin-sized 1 channel e-stim that can remote controlled and a borad for RaspberryPi or Arduino is available (I haven't tried it myself... yet...)
- for temperature-play, look up 'thermal grill illusion'. With alternating hot and cold areas, it's possible to create a burning illusion without doing harm. Might be doable with peltier-elements, although the drag a lot of energy
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its always great if you read that someone is appreciating your stories, so I'm really glad you liked the read on my Selfbondage Box stories. I have actually put 2 stories in it that go outside the box, in a very similar way as you describe with your chastity belt, and I think at least one of them is pretty doable. That would be the: go to various places and do some bondage and take pictures as evidence. Of course, the program can't really check if you were successful, but usually it is us kinksters who don't mind to be very truthful about what we did which means, that if we didn't do something, we would truthfully say so.

With this in mind, you could realistically make a program make you do some stuff and keep you confined in chastity. When you return home from the scenario, the program would ask you if you did the tasks, and if you answer no to some of them, the program could punish you in a way.

The best thing you could build for this is basically a small safe where the key for the chastity device goes to and if possible the option for it to control estim too, but otherwise allow it to simply give you instructions and again, make it be truthful.

So basically you would create a selfbondage box, but instead of a large one as in the series, it would be a very small one. A small safe with a display that would tell you the instructions with the ability to answer yes and no.

This is something that can be done quite easily with arduino and some coding.

The program could give you random tasks and ask you to do things, and it would have a list of punishments.

It could even be as simple as to write a text document with sessions numbered 1 to xxx, and punishments 1 to xxx, and the program would be a random controlled one showing you which number of the sessions you have to do, and upon punishment, which punishment you have to execute. It could even have a list of minor punishments and severe punishments and be able to gauge on that.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.